Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He ain’t say shyt :francis: Just threw out a wild accusation. Smh

Lol I see.

Let me guess:

1. He's not a "real" Laker fan because he doesn't think Kobe is better than LeBron
2. "He's not famous", he's a hater/dork/clown/loser or something along these lines
3. He makes stuff for kids/"Cacs"/losers etc.

These are literally the same things this clown says all the time, each one of them has been summarily debunked every time he pops his dusty ass in a thread I'm in.

Ask him what he said when I offered to meet up and run his fade :sas2:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Lol I see.

Let me guess:

1. He's not a "real" Laker fan because he doesn't think Kobe is better than LeBron
2. "He's not famous", he's a hater/dork/clown/loser or something along these lines
3. He makes stuff for kids/"Cacs"/losers etc.

These are literally the same things this clown says all the time, each one of them has been summarily debunked every time he pops his dusty ass in a thread I'm in.

Ask him what he said when I offered to meet up and run his fade :sas2:
Pretty much these two

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Let me guess:
Screenshot-2024-03-11-18435327.png

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pretty much these two

I figured. :mjlol:

For the record (and for anyone who cares):

I am the YouTuber "Th3Birdman". I have over 57 million views on my channel, with 230k subscribers

Screenshot-1069.png

That is by definition what "famous" means:

Screenshot-1070.png

Usually, I say "internet famous", to distinguish me from someone like Will Smith. That's what I would call "world famous"

As far as my work being for "Cacs" as he would say, I cannot choose who follows my work. That's not how that works.

If I could, I would have billions of subs :russ:

As far as me being a "hater" (another completely incorrect take), I have an ongoing series where I HUMOROUSLY FACT CHECK CINEMASINS.

The same thing I did to Luken is the same thing I do in that series-- fact checking. That's not what "hate" means.

For anyone doubting this, please watch any one of my videos in this series. Here's a few you can chose

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Thanks. There's literally nothing to respond to here.

In any case, I was in high school in '03. I stopped playing basketball for Inglewood my senior year because I wouldn't cut my hair, and Pat Roy literally mandated we cut our hair. My mother would not let me.

We had twins that played forward for us, Justin and Jalen Thomas. They also had long hair, until they cut it for the team.

As far as me playing overseas (did I even mention that on this board????), I had tryouts for a Japanese pro league team called the Tokyo Apache in 2010 and something set up for the Korean league prior to getting injured in 2011. Tokyo Apache got dissolved after the tsunami of 2011, and I got injured right after that and permanently stopped playing ball.

Anything else? :unimpressed:

Daps
That fxggot he-she @Kasper KArr claims to be in the medical field but this nxgga been in brehs inboxes threatening to rape them. He the diddy of the coli. I don't believe he's in medicine. Somebody that's a doctor ain't gon be on a web forum on that type of time. He definitely Luken 2.0.

Daps

In any case, I was in high school in '03. I stopped playing basketball for Inglewood my senior year because I wouldn't cut my hair, and Pat Roy literally mandated we cut our hair. My mother would not let me.

We had twins that played forward for us, Justin and Jalen Thomas. They also had long hair, until they cut it for the team.

As far as me playing overseas (did I even mention that on this board????), I had tryouts for a Japanese pro league team called the Tokyo Apache in 2010 and something set up for the Korean league prior to getting injured in 2011. Tokyo Apache got dissolved after the tsunami of 2011, and I got injured right after that and permanently stopped playing ball.

How did you come to be posting among this riff raff on the coli? :scust: I post here too but I'm planning to permanently retire soon.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

He just helped get you another subscriber to your channel.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How did you come to be posting among this riff raff on the coli? :scust: I post here too but I'm planning to permanently retire soon.

One of the homies (my old coworker) is a regular poster here.

When I met him in 2015, he put me on this site. This was the first majority-Black (supposedly) site on the internet that I knew about besides KTT which was overrun by white folk if I'm not mistaken.

I liked the type of shyt y'all was talking about, so I tried to make an account. The first account I made got lost in the sauce-- it never got approved by the admins, so I was stuck waiting for approval. After that, y'all shut down registration, so I lurked for a cool minute.

Then in 2022, Brooklyn sent me a DM on Twitter letting me know registration opened back up.

Mainly, after lurking so long, I wanted to get at Civic for his conspiracy theories and a few other cats. I like to argue-- I literally do it for a living.

So, I'm here killing time with my kinfolk. Me and Civic kinda peaced it up so I only get on when I'm tired of writing for my next video or when the Lakers playing, and then I'm in the Coliseum.

Daps
One of the homies (my old coworker) is a regular poster here.

When I met him in 2015, he put me on this site. This was the first majority-Black (supposedly) site on the internet that I knew about besides KTT which was overrun by white folk if I'm not mistaken.

I liked the type of shyt y'all was talking about, so I tried to make an account. The first account I made got lost in the sauce-- it never got approved by the admins, so I was stuck waiting for approval. After that, y'all shut down registration, so I lurked for a cool minute.

Then in 2022, Brooklyn sent me a DM on Twitter letting me know registration opened back up.

Mainly, after lurking so long, I wanted to get at Civic for his conspiracy theories and a few other cats. I like to argue-- I literally do it for a living.

So, I'm here killing time with my kinfolk. Me and Civic kinda peaced it up so I only get on when I'm tired of writing for my next video or when the Lakers playing, and then I'm in the Coliseum.

Cool. I know I fell off the last time I was supposed to get up with you, but are you still available for me to ask some youtube questions?