Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
- Claimed to play varsity basketball FOR PATRICK ROY, tried to dance around it by lying about his HS timeline, even mentioned two twins as if he actually played with them, then when he's pressed for proof all he shows are screenshots talking about JUNIOR VARSITY

-Claimed to be a guaranteed pro prospect yet he didn't play varsity bal

-Claimed to be mainstream famous like he’s really known in pop culture when really it’s just comic book fans that’s know him

-Claimed to be a fly nikka yet on IG he's wearing Levi Shirts

-Claimed to fukk IG models all over LA yet there's no IG models on his IG followers

-Claimed to have legit IG followers, yet we all know young women don’t have 50 followers and follow 6000 people so they are clearly bots which means he clearly bought followers

-Claims to move all around LA everyday on some fly shyt but when he was beefing with Luken in one of the threads he posted his car registration and it said Anaheim. Thread got deleted but he clearly moved to OC since he’s most comfortable around asians

But because his comic book videos are popular with comic book dorks yall let him lie about all this shyt :pachaha:making vids about CinemaSins and having receipts about YT subscribers somehow gives you license to claim you’re mainstream famous, you were a pro level basketball prospect and you’re popular in the LA social scene with top notch IG hoes.

None of them hoes who be around brehs like Kai Cenat know who this nikka is. He was in a thread last year acting like he be at the same events as karrechue yall stop playing and drinking the kool aid.
If you love him so much why don't you marry him? :dame:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
yall gonna stop playing with me. I know yall like comic books but this nikka was going in HARD on Luken on some low hanging fruit shyt. see im a real nikka, i go after the Coli TLR favs like Rhakim and Birdman who I KNOW be capping ALL THE TIME on here.

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-11-37-51-AM.png

full

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That's the thing-- I'm not. He tried to.

You'll notice, I've never talked about my basketball career on this board, because it's an extremely painful memory for me, given what happened with my hair situation, and later me getting injured. I took basketball extremely seriously, as you can see from the screenshots I posted in here.

I had an opportunity to go pro overseas, and a series of events prevented that from ever happening, sending me on a different career path, one for which I am extremely thankful, but at the same time, caused me great mental distress. I still get upset about it all these years later when I sit and think about it.

I loved ball. It was the one thing I had, being a poor nikka from the hood. That was taken away from me, and I didn't know what I would do with my life.

:yeshrug:

Regardless, I never brought this stuff up here on this board. I don't even know where 10Bandz saw me talking about my attempt at going pro; that's not something I've discussed on this board, so you can see this guy is following me around, trying to find literally anything on me, when I've been upfront and honest about myself from day one. I don't have anything to hide. Mission Failed.

Hell, I've been talking about my hair with people for years :russ:

Screenshot-1080.png
@10bandz Looking at the background, the colours are green, that's Ingelwood H.S alright. sounds like JV, then decided to try out overseas (which you can do at any age, even in the NBA, they all have open try outs).

As for IG models, don't know about most folks but after dating a girl and it doesn't work out, usually block. It's healthier that way.

As for being famous, subjective, literally. if you mean mainstream, no thanks, wouldnt want to be nor hang around Kai. When you're over 30 those things aren't really the thing to do.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@10bandz Looking at the background, the colours are green, that's Ingelwood H.S alright. sounds like JV, then decided to try out overseas (which you can do at any age, even in the NBA, they all have open try outs).

As for IG models, don't know about most folks but after dating a girl and it doesn't work out, usually block. It's healthier that way.

As for being famous, subjective, literally. if you mean mainstream, no thanks, wouldnt want to be nor hang around Kai. When you're over 30 those things aren't really the thing to do.

:dead:Dude said he played for varsity coach Pat Roy and tweeted that was “quite literally going pro” if not for injuring but you still tryna find ways to buy this bullshyt :laff:going to an open try out 5 years after you last played JV ball isn’t “quite literally going pro”

If it wasn’t for this thread he would’ve never mentioned he played JV, he would’ve kept going into threads dropping Pat Roy’s name acting like a fukking expert. Y’all gon keep playing though I see.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:dead:Dude said he played for varsity coach Pat Roy and tweeted that was “quite literally going pro” if not for injuring but you still tryna find ways to buy this bullshyt :laff:

If it wasn’t for this thread he would’ve never mentioned he played JV, he would’ve kept going into threads dropping Pat Roy’s name acting like a fukking expert. Y’all gon keep playing though I see.
I have no race in this :hubie:

I ran it through my server and it came back with the understanding that he played H.S ball, but couldn't play for Pat (varsity) because of the policy. He then proceeded to attempt pro overseas after college.

It was pretty easy to understand after the dates were revealed. :manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This nikka scared

Look at how he’s acting all cool and casual like I didn’t just dissect this nikkas whole shyt as a whole lie. Still not addressing his fake IG followers or dating “a lot” of LA IG models yet having no traction thru likes and comments on his IG despite the “followers”. Still not addressing claiming to play for Pat Roy than later saying oh I didn’t because of my hair but I swear I was a pro prospect. Now he shattered his knee and that what prevented him from “quite literally going pro”. Just a bunch of cap.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let’s recap here this nikkas initial response to the allegations in this thread was:

“I was in HS in 03, I didn’t play my senior year”

He didn’t mention anything about JV, he didn’t say what exact years he played. He just mentioned 03 which is the year before the maxpreps cutoff and then fast forwarded to apparently going pro in 2010. Made it seem like he left HS in 03 and was going to try and skate on that in this thread.

Whole time he was in HS from 2003-2007, didn’t play both junior and senior years and was only a JV player as a sophomore. And he only revealed it was JV because he was getting tagged into here by other users, basically forced to.

This the same guy that was pressing Luken super hard, asking for personal registration documents license all of that shyt. And yall rallied behind it. But this nikka here capping all day and he has some screenshots which disprove his initial claim in the first place.

Y’all keep playing with me though cuz yall like comic books.