Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Was a matter of time, Disney did the same to Clone Wars. This makes all the sense in the world, unfortunately :yeshrug:

Isn't there beef between the Marvel TV and movie departments anyway?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruh you being mad sanctimonious as if there was a wealth of information and context being missed out on by the disappointed folks.

"Creative differences" and "back room arguements" is vauge as fukk and doesn't explain or justify anything. Please stop with the "adult in the room" act and have a seat

There’s info out there period. Just running with a narrative because you want to run with said narrative when there is info out is silly to me. Sanctimonious or not. And I’ll take that breh guilty as charged

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

On the real this is hella vexing. JJ had by far the worst season 2 of all the marvel netflix jawns

Her entire selling point for 13 episodes is being a superpowered alcohlic Daria and that shyt gets fukking old quick..... You're apathetic and don't give a shyt....we get it.

And her fight scenes are a joke.

Season two was one of most brutal seasons of TV I have ever watched.

Feminism is keeping that show on the air....cause it sure ain't quality.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yea the only other option I see if not going to Disney is just creating a whole new show and combining them to a Heroes for Hire series:patrice:Seriously though not coming to a deal.....sounds off:jbhmm:
KamalaKhan is gonna be the new breakout season for the mainstream anyway. But shes getting a movie made, right? They won't put her on any of the tv shows.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they gonna combine luke cage and iron fist... :beli: watch...

real talk though, they probably should. but that was a strong second season, so I am disappointed by this. this was TV's version of Black Panther culturally

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bruh you being mad sanctimonious as if there was a wealth of information and context being missed out on by the disappointed folks.

"Creative differences" and "back room arguements" is vauge as fukk and doesn't explain or justify anything. Please stop with the "adult in the room" act and have a seat
:wow:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

It had just hit me in between those posts though...Daredevil is arguably the best Marvel-flix show, the new season just dropped...and I couldn't really care less and would rather take the time to play Dragon Quest 11 (JRPG of the generation btw :wow:). Luke Cage season 2 was definitely better than the first....but I'll live. Like I said, if not for the cast (particularly the fine ass women :noah:), I'd fall off that wagon too.

I still haven't watched Iron Fist S2 yet. Now that is is cancelled I'm thinking about skipping and just moving on to Daredevil.