Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Were the ratings not good in S2?

Had nothing to do with ratings (which none of us will ever see). Netflix didn’t like what they were getting for season 3 script wise, they wanted changes made to the writers room the writers room said nah, they came to an impasse and they gave it the axe. Not the first time it’s happened and won’t be the last

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Had nothing to do with ratings (which none of us will ever see). Netflix didn’t like what they were getting for season 3 script wise, they wanted changes made to the writers room the writers room said nah, they came to an impasse and they gave it the axe. Not the first time it’s happened and won’t be the last
Yeah I read this after I posted.

Maybe this opens a spot for Blade:smugbiden:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It was the dab wasn't it?

CheeryInsistentElk-size_restricted.gif

Seriously though, is it okay to admit the MCU shows have been a failure?
Daredevil seems to be doing just fine.

More than fine actually.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
not even gonna act like im mad about this

truthfully i havent seen any of the marvel/netflix shows since season 1 of Iron Fist and i didnt even finish that

havent seen The Defenders,Luke Cage season 2,Jessica Jones season 2,Iron Fist season 2,The Punisher season 1,or Daredevil season season 3

Iron Fist kinda killed the whole vibe for me and i have no desire to watch any of the shows anymore :manny:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Oh I know breh. I’m sorry for even reading the deadline report which explains the ins and outs of network drama and how Netflix was down for season 3 until they got scripts and got into shouting matches with the Luke cage writing staff. Clearly it can’t be because of any of that.
Well it could be because of multiple things:what:

Dismissing race is being naive. Those creative differences could have came from:mjpls:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
not even gonna act like im mad about this

truthfully i havent seen any of the marvel/netflix shows since season 1 of Iron Fist and i didnt even finish that

havent seen The Defenders,Luke Cage season 2,Jessica Jones season 2,Iron Fist season 2,The Punisher season 1,or Daredevil season season 3

Iron Fist kinda killed the whole vibe for me and i have no desire to watch any of the shows anymore :manny:

Punisher and Daredevil are top notch.

Luke Cage is decent but to add on to what another poster said, he needed more of an angle behavior wise.....but Woodard, Ali ..and dude who played Bushmaster killed it.

JJ is a long brutal sit...season 1 was aight cause of the villain but season 2 is trashhhhh.......never considered Iron Fist it looked awful and The Defenders was an atrocity.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well it could be because of multiple things:what:

Dismissing race is being naive. Those creative differences could have came from:mjpls:

Can’t prove a negative tho. You can either go with what’s there or just make an assumption. And since I don’t know anything other than what’s being reported and won’t know, I’m going with what’s reported. I’d rather go off reported facts than assumptions unless I know more than what’s being reported. And since I don’t and since this isn’t the first time this has happened, I have no actual reason to believe otherwise.

If dismissing race is naive then assuming race is myopic and stereotypical