Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bruh you being mad sanctimonious as if there was a wealth of information and context being missed out on by the disappointed folks.

"Creative differences" and "back room arguements" is vauge as fukk and doesn't explain or justify anything. Please stop with the "adult in the room" act and have a seat
A challenger approaches :mjgrin:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
had a feeling this was coming after the IronFist cancellation.

that horrible first episode of season 2 was damaging as hell...mad people were :hubie: after it and that dab.

Season two was pretty good in spite of said terrible first episode, a dull lead, shaky acting..Mike Colter acted like he was doing a play most of the time, Black Maria was overreacting and Shades was just downright terrible..mix that was poorly written dialogue with cheesy references and worst of all not one reference to Cameron Giles and his band of Diplomats.

both shows did finish with endings that you could finish on too so

:manny:

happy enough with DareDevil, Jessica Jones and Punisher.

hopefully Misty can pop up from time to time and Luke could end up in Jessica Jones but after being a lead i doubt he'd agree to becoming a co-star on that show.

they wouldn't do it but i'd happily take a six episode season of Hero's For Hire for IronFist & Luke.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A challenger approaches :mjgrin:
UiGh3Az.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Punisher and Daredevil both have classic runs to pull stuff from to anchor their stories around.

Jessica Jones only had the Purple Man story.

Without those comic stories to anchor it, the series will have wild varying of quality.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
had a feeling this was coming after the IronFist cancellation.

that horrible first episode of season 2 was damaging as hell...mad people were :hubie: after it and that dab.

Season two was pretty good in spite of said terrible first episode, a dull lead, shaky acting..Mike Colter acted like he was doing a play most of the time, Black Maria was overreacting and Shades was just downright terrible..mix that was poorly written dialogue with cheesy references and worst of all not one reference to Cameron Giles and his band of Diplomats.

both shows did finish with endings that you could finish on too so

:manny:

happy enough with DareDevil, Jessica Jones and Punisher.

hopefully Misty can pop up from time to time and Luke could end up in Jessica Jones but after being a lead i doubt he'd agree to becoming a co-star on that show.

they wouldn't do it but i'd happily take a six episode season of Hero's For Hire for IronFist & Luke.
:hhh:That second season was some of the most god awful shyt ever written, that's the show that should've been cancelled.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her entire selling point for 13 episodes is being a superpowered alcohlic Daria and that shyt gets fukking old quick..... You're apathetic and don't give a shyt....we get it.

And her fight scenes are a joke.

Season two was one of most brutal seasons of TV I have ever watched.

Feminism is keeping that show on the air....cause it sure ain't quality.
On the real that had to be what it is. Idk what appeal the show has outside of being a feminine power fantasy at this point.

"Omg she got fukked by a random dude in a public bathroom, so empowered :banderas:"

and every other episode a sleazy dude comes on to her or a friend and gets beat up. The most frequent trope of the show.

Felt like the JJs2 spent too much time jerking itself off to its gurlpower aspects than the whole PI theme it orignally embodied. Supertrish ended up being the most entertaining thing about it in a meta sort of way
I still haven't watched Iron Fist S2 yet. Now that is is cancelled I'm thinking about skipping and just moving on to Daredevil.
It was ok but youre not missing out on much.

On the low the introduction of danny rands character became the undoing of the entire universe

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Let it all die
Bring in a new cage and iron fist for the new marvel movie phase
Jessica Jones actor can stay
Do Bendis new avenger run
Have wolverine show up for 1 avengers film