Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm heated as fukk. How they gonna canceled a superhero black show? :mjcry:

I swear y'all are fukking cacs talk about how this show fell off, dude can't acting for shyt, etc but barely see y'all talk shyt on cacs superhero series/movies.

What's even worse is some of those Super hero shows are AWFUL, yet they're allowed to stay on the air. Might as well cancel Jessica Jones too while they are at it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It's was a solid show to watch but Luke being the weakest part of the show was a huge flaw. I'll miss It though.

I have Zero interest in Heroes For Hire.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I wouldn't mind a Heroes for Hire show but that's AFTER season 3. Too many loose ends need to be closed from season 2. I don't think they can do that and give it the proper justice in a Heroes for Hire show.

This

Though even then Luke Cage season would be far more exciting for me than HFH.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm heated as fukk. How they gonna canceled a superhero black show? :mjcry:

I swear y'all are fukking cacs talk about how this show fell off, dude can't acting for shyt, etc but barely see y'all talk shyt on cacs superhero series/movies.
Ironfist was universally shyt upon as was Inhumans. What are you talking about??? :why:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah, after thinking about it. It’s not going to the Disney service. It might be gone for good.

Netflix is going all in on original content which is smart so you can’t blame them.

I think Jessica Jones 3rd season will be the last. Punisher will probably end after it’s 2nd season too.

This might be Daredevil’s last season too.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Season 2 was fukkin amazing:mjcry:

They could get rid of that ironfist bullshyt:scust: and pay the luke cage cast their money damn it.
tenor.gif