Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Don't know how JJ got 3 seasons

S2 was awful and S1 was saved by the purple man
It’s called..
Metoo
Times Up..
They are green lighting remakes of all popular heroine shows..
Charmed just came back..
Talks of Buffy coming back..
Supergirl is shytty as ever..
Season 2 of JJ was a very, very hard watch..
Especially the dumbshyt with Malcolm:snoop:
R.I.P. Cage
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It may not be on the Disney App but don't forget they bought out Fox share of Hulu.

You could see that happening for mature content.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Luke Cage was #blackexcellence but for it to really truly shine they either needed to do Heroes For Hire, or make the show like Jack Bauer '24', or give him some type of profession. Pretty much every hero in a show or movie has an alter ego or a career opposite of them fighting crime. They gave Luke Cage nothing to work with. He was simply running around the city in a hoodie that was going get shot up by the end of the show. Even his barber shop was empty and he had no crib or home base to speak of. Didn't create any new weapons, no new fighting style, nothing. Did he even have a laptop at least?

I thought it was dope that he bar in the early episodes of JJ but all that was thrown in the bushes. He desperately needed something to bounce off of or something that was opposite of his Luke Cage persona. That's why he was out-shined by all the supporting cast cause they all had careers of some sort. Finn practiced kung fu and was rich, Daredevil is a lawyer, JJ has her private investigation practice, Punisher has a Batcave type setup with his own Alfred, Black Lightning is a high school principle.. My nicca Luke Cage couldn't have a couple of barber shops or something:stopitslime:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Honestly, I feel like all these damn comic book shows are overrated as hell. Not one have I watch and been like :wow: this shyt is amazing.

I barely finished season one and have no motivation to watch season two :manny: