Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
How do you know they're not?

Wasn't there just a special called "dark girls"? And now a group of dark skin little black girls are receiving something that doesn't represent them and in fact represents what most will ridicule them for not being yet it's ok because it's just dolls?

Thing is, these are African girls. They aren't Western girls, their standard of beauty probably isn't swayed by something like that. Even so, they're children who just see them as toys and nothing else.

My favorite toy as a kid was a pale faced Dracula. I didn't need Blacula to see myself represented because that was the furthest thing from my mind.

And judging by the looks of those dolls, they wouldn't be representative of those little girls anyway.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of what seems to be "ungrateful unsatisfied" ass people in here.

U think them kids gon be mad if they brought em a different colored doll? At least someone gave a shyt about em.

They don't even get a childhood out there!:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you know how hard it is to find black dolls, fukk them ppl she tried, which is more than the ppl complaining did., them kids gone be happy to get a doll period.

Well, if you do most of your toy shopping at wal-mart\toys r us\etc, then there may be some difficulty....However, in the current day of online retail, everything is a left click away....The black dolls are more expensive too, but definitely worth it if you intend on raising your child to have a strong spirit and pride in their ancestry...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: wtf u gon hate on shorty cuz she puttin the effort in?

Atleast she doing more than what most people on social media do.

Giving white dolls. That's so amazing.

I've done my share of giving through out my life and it damn sure didnt involve giving an oppressed people a symbol of the beauty that is upheld by their oppressors.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is, these are African girls. They aren't Western girls, their standard of beauty probably isn't swayed by something like that. Even so, they're children who just see them as toys and nothing else.

My favorite toy as a kid was a pale faced Dracula. I didn't need Blacula to see myself represented because that was the furthest thing from my mind.

And judging by the looks of those dolls, they wouldn't be representative of those little girls anyway.

[ame=http://youtu.be/illl92AMxTA]Nigeria's booming skin bleaching market - YouTube[/ame]

:usure:

:dead: @ the product "sure white"

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Right because skin bleaching is not prevalent in some African countries.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This is where being pro black goes wrong....

you think some kids who don't really have much are on some :what: " i wan't a black doll to play with...what is this bullshyt?"

there is no satisfying American black folks, you do anything out of the kindness of your heart, and we'll find something wrong with it.

an African, is helping her own people...and American blacks got a problem with the fukking color of the dolls

Daps
Reppin
St louis
stupid ass sexy bytch.
a0yqua.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all don't realize that self hate starts in child hood. It's not some random thing that only affects adults yet you all want to act like it's ok to give these little African girls this doll baby and that things like that will not have an affect them. When they get older and they start investing in skin bleaching creams, "hair hats" and colored contacts then you will attack them for allowing themselves to be brainwashed into believing the more "white" they look the better. I understand her heart was in the right place but she cant possibility be that unaware.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Well, if you do most of your toy shopping at wal-mart\toys r us\etc, then there may be some difficulty....However, in the current day of online retail, everything is a left click away....The black dolls are more expensive too, but definitely worth it if you intend on raising your child to have a strong spirit and pride in their ancestry...
imma girl and i had black and white dolls, it made no difference on my spirit and pride. having white dolls didnt teach me self hate. if growing up in a white school didnt teach me self hate dolls werent gonna do it either, my grandmother taught me pride and spirit in my ancestry. my dolls were for my entertainment, my own private torture victims. but thats a a totally different personality disorder in itself.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The folks who claim this is an overreaction are choosing to conveniently ignore the self hate that is encouraged in minority communities as they strive to emulate the natural features of those who control the media, who make conscious efforts to promote/celebrate their natural features

-Now suddenly, raising a minority baby with white dolls don't have an impact on the baby's view of themselves?
-White parents are always buying non-white dolls for their kids because it's just a toy?

The efforts to prove that you are not a racist shouldn't encourage blatant disregard of facts about the effects of conditioning and brain washing

If I had a daughter she wouldn't be playing with no white dolls. just saying.

And you shouldn't because we are suppose to be an inclusive society where a trivial doll should come in different shades of color. There should not be default colors to a trivial doll

I didnt think it was a big deal until i saw he rebuttal. #weak
8057f41cd89b11e2a62a22000aa803cb_7.jpg

If your "help" is going to undermine any efforts that address another problem that plagues the folks you're trying to help, maybe you shouldn't help

Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma girl and i had black and white dolls, it made no difference on my spirit and pride. having white dolls didnt teach me self hate. if growing up in a white school didnt teach me self hate dolls werent gonna do it either, my grandmother taught me pride and spirit in my ancestry. my dolls were for my entertainment, my own private torture victims. but thats a a totally different personality disorder in itself.

That sounds good, and its easy to say, but you don't know if you have a strong sense of self unless you're tested.

And I do mean going through some trials and tribulations....

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
That sounds good, and its easy to say, but you don't know if you have a strong sense of self unless you're tested.

And I do mean going through some trials and tribulations....
sweety ive been to hell and back in my former years, i would tell you to familiarize yourself with my posts but that can be kinda strange so whathave u

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Right because skin bleaching is not prevalent in some African countries.

Alright, then dead the standard of beauty part from my post because I figured skin bleaching would come up and then you have the rest of the post.

Then you would have the problem of finding a doll that actually represents them. How much luck would someone have finding a dark-skinned, natural-haired doll?

Daps
I bet if a dark skinned woman did the same shyt, you would all be burning her to the stake. I don't understand this cherry picking double standard on this site.