Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I didnt think it was a big deal until i saw her rebuttal. #weak
8057f41cd89b11e2a62a22000aa803cb_7.jpg

AdoraBlurz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stupid, trivial shyt that black people worry about. meanwhile white people are focused on more ways to stay wealthy while yall stay broke worrying about dolls and skin. Priorities.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Too many dumb-ass people got opinions these days, especially women. If her giving those kids dolls (of a certain color) trouble you so bad, why don't you go out and cop some dolls (of a more-appropriate color) and send them to the African Villages yourself?

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
On one hand, if she'd bought black dolls, people would be saying she's racist, simply because she's a white girl who brought them.

On the other hand, it's important for young girls to see and play with things they can identify with, so I see where the people complaining are coming from.

That being said, it was a nice, innocent gesture, and white dolls are better than no dolls. I grew up with white dolls and turned out fine.

EDIT: someone already told me she wasn't white, no need to keep quoting me

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The stupid, trivial shyt that black people worry about. meanwhile white people are focused on more ways to stay wealthy while yall stay broke worrying about dolls and skin. Priorities.

Are little white girls playing with black dolls though?

Indians are probably ten times worse than black people when it comes to hating their complexions. Look at what little Indian kids are watching over there:

:mindblown:

You don't think shyt like this is contributing to that? it's fukking disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
On one hand, if she'd bought black dolls, people would be saying she's racist, simply because she's a white girl who brought them.

On the other hand, it's important for young girls to see and play with things they can identify with, so I see where the people complaining are coming from.

That being said, it was a nice, innocent gesture, and white dolls are better than no dolls. I grew up with white dolls and turned out fine.

She's not even white.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

:usure:?

AdoraBlurz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are little white girls playing with black dolls though?

Indians are probably ten times worse than black people when it comes to hating their complexions. Look at what little Indian kids are watching over there:

Granny's Tales - The Birth & Childhood of Lord Krishna - Animated Stories in Kannada - YouTube

:mindblown:

You don't think shyt like this is contributing to that? it's fukking disgusting.

Well maybe black people need to start up their own companies and not rely and white businesses for media and dolls.