LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
so yall gone really sit here and lie and act like lucy wasnt damn near perfect until the ending ??? lets keep it honest the ending is what threw it off, other than that, best action movie in years
I8BzP02.gif

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
offline people love this movie and i see why. i saw it after all the negative reviews so my expectations where so low that it actually ended up being a masterpiece too me. i <3 this movie and so do alot of other people i talked too

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
so yall gone really sit here and lie and act like lucy wasnt damn near perfect until the ending ??? lets keep it honest the ending is what threw it off, other than that, best action movie in years
:what:

I guess I didnt get the joke cuz when I read the premise and listened to freeman's monologue I assumed the movie was taking itself seriously and we'd see something along the lines of limitless which was clearly fiction but grounded in reality. But this was straight up extraterrestrial fukkery, the point where she starts convulsing and becomes weightless it hit me, once you take out the pseudo evolution/brainpower talk all you are really left with is a flick capitalizing on the superhero movie craze..Like using 70% of your brain can make hair follicles change colour like micro machines, that not even science fiction its just stupid :camby:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I see the concept..

But this movie was a crock of pseudo hyberbol.

The movie lost me when discussing the power of brain percentage..

I think they used the manatee ideal balls to finish the rest of the movie..

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it had some of the worst CGI i've ever seen.

that part when the black stuff starts attaching to the computers looked worse than anything from the 80s

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
excellent concept....horrible movie....I cringed at alot of what it was doing...it was almost laughable....

The part where she tells her mother she remembers the taste of her breast milk...:wow:....completely ridiculous

I just wish they would have did a lil more homework and not be so silly about it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it was decent but the ending sucked

could have been much better, just a smart dumb nikka movie