LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

WeSeeIt

Rookie
Daps
Watch Under The Skin and you get to see her goodies. Plus the film is good!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The only thing I've seen this year that I consider worse is Three Days To Kill.....and that might be pushing it. Transformers is horrendous and I'd rather watch that on loop for a week than suffer through Lucy again.

3/10

"Lucy" and "3 Days to Kill" are both from Luc Besson & EuropaCorp (The same folks who did the "Taken" movies, "Transporter" movies, "The Fifth Element", "Colombiana", "The Family", "Brick Mansions", "Lockout", & etc.). So it makes sense if you hate 1, you'd hate the other movie.

I enjoyed "3 Days to Kill", so I expect to enjoy "Lucy".

:what: Also there's already active thread for the movie: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lucy-ahh.202955/

@Jax or @hexagram23 Merge 'em.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Humans can use ALL of our brain. Why? Because the freaking brain is active almost ALL the time!!! If us humans were to use only just 90% of our brain, we would be fukking retarded. 10%!?!?!?!?

This is why I didn't even bother with the film.
Its fukking Sci fi. :what: Do you really have that much difficulty suspending your belief?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Its fukking Sci fi. :what: Do you really have that much difficulty suspending your belief?
Um..... Sci-Fi is science with a "twist". Science fiction deals with things that "might" possibly happen and the people in that genre actually do "research". Same with historical films. That's what seperates sci fi from fantasy. Humans only using 10% of their brain is NOT science but a widely known myth. Which is why I don't take the film seriously.

Last edited: