LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
[Coldest thing the love of my life, who I was dating at the time, told me "I can't choose between you or your cousin"

He began to secretly date my cousin and I found out about it. She ended up pregnant but decided to get an abortion. They are no longer together. I have never had the same view about relationships after this happened.

When a good girl goes bad she's gone forever. :mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Where do I begin...

I was "dating" this nice gentleman and he told me I needed to find someone else. So I tried to go on with my life. He called and his number came up as private. I made he mistake of answering. I wasn't really interested in talking with him and was being really short with my answers. I guess he got mad so he says "You're just mad that I don't want you!" I was so shocked and getting over him, but didn't want him to know he hurt my feelings so I laughed out loud, said "you're the one who called me," and hung up. We worked together (never will date another co-worker) and he tried to get me fired but he ended up getting fired for stealing company money.

When another guy was breaking up with me he was told me how he was happy he found someone else because I could never make him happy, he didn't know why he dated me for so long, and he should have broken up with me a long time ago. I was crying and told him that he was acting like I meant nothing to him. Then he said "you don't mean anything to me." A few months later, he had a nervous breakdown.

Isn't instakarma just grand? Those two guys exploded nicely like a Power Rangers monster of the week.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I had a dude tell me this p*ssy is so good it doesn't even feel like hoe p*ssy.

My ex invited me to his wedding.... 30 days after we broke up.

I came out the bathroom to find my current doing sit ups in bed which looked strange and caught me off guard so I said "Sit ups in bed... really"?! He said "Yep, you put on a lil weight. You could stand to do a few yourself". I was sooo mad, especially since it's true!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My ex-fiance told me AFTER we'd had unprotected sex for the first time that he had found out he had herpes. I was pregnant at the time and confused as hell because prior to being intimate, we'd both gotten tested. Well, one day during an argument....he got mad and told me to "Have fun with the herpes, bytch!".

We have a child together and though we broke up immediately after that happened, not a day goes by that I don't think about dousing his ass in gasoline and throwing a lit match on his bytch ass. Turns out, he'd had the disease for 10+ years. We'd both gotten tested separately before we had sex......he faked his results.

Damn, she stayed and you throw it in her face? :thumbsdown:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I had a dude tell me this p*ssy is so good it doesn't even feel like hoe p*ssy.
8nYqMTI.png

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
My ex invited me to his wedding.... 30 days after we broke up.

I came out the bathroom to find my current doing sit ups in bed which looked strange and caught me off guard so I said "Sit ups in bed... really"?! He said "Yep, you put on a lil weight. You could stand to do a few yourself". I was sooo mad, especially since it's true!

I regret knowing you and ever having sex with you.

That hurt. But I deserved it.
sidefrown.png

Were on/off again "close" friends now; he doesnt trust me