LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It doesn't even feel like hoe p*ssy.. That's weapons grade etherous compliment if I've ever seen one :wow:

She probably still let him finish too.. Probably took solice in the fact that despite being a hoe, the box was on point.. Glass half full:wow:

feels like something a coli breh would say @Shugg Ross

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt these stories. I know I've had some fukked up stuff happen to me, but this shyt is brutal. And girls are walking around with this baggage all the time. shyt dudes getting away with murder.

Speaking of, I have 3 sisters, and I'm starting to think I need to get their boyfriends addresses just in case I need to test a science experiment.

Don't live through the pain, brehettes, get the fukk out!!

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:ld: date better guys, stop overlooking the nice nerdy guys, go for guys with goals and whatnot.

Eyeroll.gif
Men can never just admit to being pieces of shyt, they always wanna turn it around and say what the woman should have done or should do. Let a woman do something though and she is all kinds of bytch this and bytch that, but you won't hear that the guy should have picked a better girl or a nerdy girl or a girl with "goals".

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Eyeroll.gif
Men can never just admit to being pieces of shyt, they always wanna turn it around and say what the woman should have done or should do. Let a woman do something though and she is all kinds of bytch this and bytch that, but you won't hear that the guy should have picked a better girl or a nerdy girl or a girl with "goals".
:dwillhuh: I expect the same thing from males, stop messin with rats and no good women, go after the good smart ones etc. Both males and females dnt ever admit their wrong doings and try to blame the other gender, this is not limited to only one gender.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn....This thread was off the chain. nikka threw her computer out the window :dead:

But damn...dudes outchea on the elite tier of a$$holes. :wowzer: And the chicks still wanted to cuff.
I asked him, "what do you think about me". He said, "I dont". Lol I forgave him and continued to deal with him for 4 long, crazy, emotionally draining and in the end eye opening years. So glad that is over. Never again.

again why is anyone feeling sorry for these chicks who dig their own hole, walk away. Date a decent man

I've said this :merchant:

it was nowhere near 4 years tho:whew: