LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm a nice guy... and yes, I know that saying you're a "nice guy" is akin to saying you have syphilis nowadays. Im not disrespectful, I'm polite, I don't mind catering, well mannered...... that's not to say that I don't have my shortcomings, but still.

The fact that I find the bolded both pathetic and hilarious proves that I ain't shyt and never will be. :heh:

2) This guy who I was in a situationship with, I wanted to be with him but I was just his cum rag, he gave me a STD and I went off on him about it. He told me "oh well, you should've never let me fukk" and don't contact him again. I was young and inexperienced, he was my first and only and he made me have sex with him by manipulating me and my low self esteem felt like I deserved every bit of it. I still haven't gotten over that.Since then I just let guys fukk me and be done with them since thats what they all seem to want anyway. I never get taken seriously or even get a call back.
:mjcry::mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men and women tend to talk in two different languages. Women communicate with eachother through subtle changes in tone of voice, phrasing, and body language. Men tend to suck at being subtle or picking up subtle clues.

That's why throwing shade is such an art form.

When guys think women act or react crazy it's usually because they are only understanding part of the language.

And women think men are stupid for not understanding everything. They assume that they do, but get frustrated when they don't.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
:lawd: powerful post

I'm going to put this where it's really needed.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
My ex boyfriend used to say some fukked up things to me, the pain is real. Glad I didn't stay a year or seven with him.

Then some are so messed up I can't help but laugh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My ex boyfriend used to say some fukked up things to me, the pain is real. Glad I didn't stay a year or seven with him.

Then some are so messed up I can't help but laugh.

verbal abuse is the same as physical, may not impact the physical but it does emotional

brehettes want to stay and try and fix a man or win some stupid battle their loss

aint no simpathy coming my way

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
verbal abuse is the same as physical, may not impact the physical but it does emotional

brehettes want to stay and try and fix a man or win some stupid battle their loss

aint no simpathy coming my way

Oh, he was physical too and that's why I had to leave, especially because I was starting to adopt some of his behavior. Totally right though about the verbal abuse, as it stings longer. You can't change anyone. Don't even try

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women never want to be accountable for their piss poor decision making, its always the men fault.

It's funny the same women crying out that their sexual past don't matter, are the same ones who gasp don't look at teh past of the nikka they are with. You think you are the first women he treated like garbage? Hell many of you know the long line of women he roasted, the word amongst the street but your different right you got that golden puzzy, your special :mjlol:

Be accountable for your actions and screen men you are getting with, don't get caught up in the honeymoon stage like some 16 year old gullible ass brehette. But women of today will rather go out like hitler in his bunker than to admit their role in the piss poor situation they found themselves in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women never want to be accountable for their piss poor decision making, its always the men fault.

It's funny the same women crying out that their sexual past don't matter, are the same ones who gasp don't look at teh past of the nikka they are with. You think you are the first women he treated like garbage? Hell many of you know the long line of women he roasted, the word amongst the street but your different right you got that golden puzzy, your special :mjlol:

Be accountable for your actions and screen men you are getting with, don't get caught up in the honeymoon stage like some 16 year old gullible ass brehette. But women of today will rather go out like hitler in his bunker than to admit their role in the piss poor situation they found themselves in.