LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
When I was younger, two different guys told me that they prayed about our relationship and that God told them I wasn't the woman they was supposed to marry. They both dumped me.

I'm so mad and bitter at God for that. And for being molested as a kid. I try to be the best woman I can be, but I'm now 40 and single with no kids and I think God hates me and thinks I'll be a terrible wife and mother. I think I'll be alone forever.
cry.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Then dont date them, dummy. :russ:
Women of LSA aint complaining about the broke nikkas on here, the little dikk nikkas on here, the secretly gay nikkas on here, etc. Even in the thread the women dont seem bitter at men, they just stated their experiences, you men on here are worse with your emotions than women.

Women on LSA: He raped me, stole from me, told me I was ugly and left me with a child. I got my husband now and hes an angel to me so that man taught me a lesson.

Males on the Coli: She didnt succumb to my every whim. I hate women, stupid thots. I read stories about how women really are on the internet and now I cant stand them. #HOH broes. These women are only good for fukking.

ALOT of yall are so mentally weak I have no clue how you survived infancy. Mustve been closely watched and tailed :lolbron:
I do not have issues with women. My lady and I are actually going out in a few. However, I know the game and been ridiculed and tried so it is :yeshrug:. I love women because they are interesting to listen to.

Every one of those women had a good dude approach them and shytted on them for their antagonist.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Here is the worst thing that you've said to a man thread. Full of LOL's. You should put these in the op too.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/674583-SPINOFF-whats-the-worst-thing-you-said-to-a-man

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...aid-to-a-man-you-know-you-shouldn-t-have-said

I could've sworn you all told be to leave the lsa stuff over on lsa, but look...

I'll definitely check it out.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I do not have issues with women. My lady and I are actually going out in a few. However, I know the game and been ridiculed and tried so it is :yeshrug:. I love women because they are interesting to listen to.

Every one of those women had a good dude approach them and shytted on them for their antagonist.
Whatever. I'm sure these fukkboys on here have passed up good women and shytted on good women to be with the bad bytch or the chick with 'swag'. You come off as bumitter at women for doing the same shyt these nikkas do.

Have a fun time with your lady. That unlucky sucka :pachaha:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Whatever. I'm sure these fukkboys on here have passed up good women and shytted on good women to be with the bad bytch or the chick with 'swag'. You come off as bumitter at women for doing the same shyt these nikkas do.

Have a fun time with your lady. That unlucky sucka :pachaha:
We're a decade strong with a son. If anything I am her sucker. I've passed on good girls, turned out chicks, etc. it's life but I am honest about my ish.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Would be a good debate though (sorta). Who knows maybe one coli and lipstick posters would find their match. :dead:

It did happen on the coli though.... But that would be 9/11 though... :damn:

Imagine the simps that would assist LSA hoes and the LSA hoes that are spying on us? :mindblown:

That shyt would be a great government intervention on some COINTELPRO operation ran by c00ns and bedwenches :mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's typical shyt they think hurts a brother's feeling.

Calling him broke or gay. At the same time, these chicks are devastating over dudes being real.

I thought that gay people had rights and are equals to everyone else. :sas2:

They shame gay people and subliminally call them less than human. Where is the gay rights groups to go after these feminists?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots

How would they know that the person is good from a cold approach?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
That's typical shyt they think hurts a brother's feeling.

Calling him broke or gay. At the same time, these chicks are devastating over dudes being real.

:laugh: I especially am amused when dey try n deliver dat kinda weak shyt after a nikka dun already been up in dem guts n dat mouf.

Chick: "Lil dikk nikka and ya stroke game was wack as fukk anyways. :pacspit::umad: "

Guy: "I still fukked and bussed on your face...multiple times tho. :manny:"

Chick: " :patrice: :mjcry: "