LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall seem to take pleasure in breaking women down. Thats not healthy. Some of these things are from evil men. Imagine a man saying that to your mom.
I know it has and most dudes won't believe their mom was someone's thot. It is the nature of the beast.

We find humor in this because bytches have said ether to men on even more sensitive shyt.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's sad but you just have to put in the work and find someone worth your time. You can't write off the entire world based upon your experiences with a few people.
Tell that to these dudes on here who have been wronged by one woman and become bitter and distrustful towards the whole gender.

Also..alot of those posts sound like the poster was young. They've learned from their mistakes.

And lastly..aint shytt nikkas are not always easy to spot and alot of the times when you realize a nikka is worthless dog shyt, hes already manipulated your mind. You men swear you're so much better.

What type of men sit there and laugh at women's pain? You sure some of you fukknikkas havent raped before? :scust:

We almost never make threads on Coli..like EVER because the general consensus over there is yall some broke lames. They always ask me why I post on that sight with all the fukkboys and DL closet cases. I tell em I aint got shyt better to do. :yeshrug:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Tell that to these dudes on here who have been wronged by one woman and become bitter and distrustful towards the whole gender.

Also..alot of those posts sound like the poster was young. They've learned from their mistakes.

And lastly..aint shytt nikkas are not always easy to spot and alot of the times when you realize a nikka is worthless dog shyt, hes already manipulated your mind. You men swear you're so much better.

What type of men sit there and laugh at women's pain? You sure some of you fukknikkas havent raped before? :scust:

We almost never make threads on Coli..like EVER because the general consensus over there is yall some broke lames. They always ask me why I post on that sight with all the fukkboys and DL closet cases. I tell em I aint got shyt better to do. :yeshrug:
:umad:

I am tired of I was young shyt. No they were conscious bytches who got what they wanted for their choices.

That's what is wrong the most. bytches have no shame, and can't be shamed.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Some of yall so bitter, all women are dogs to yall. Ol get them before they get me ass little boys.

Women dont like broke nikkas or nikkas that are secretly gay. #getittogether
lol_idi_amin.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Some of yall so bitter, all women are dogs to yall. Ol get them before they get me ass little boys.

Women dont like broke nikkas or nikkas that are secretly gay. #getittogether
Men do not like broke hoes or bytches that are secretly creeping.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Didn't know yutes post on that site too... :scust:

No wonder coli yutes likes LSA, because they can get pum pum ova there. I know a couple of coli yutes who bang a few LSA hoes...:francis:

I know a couple of girls irl that post there too...

coli n lipstick is so similar but one site is a male dominate site while the other is a female dominate site. :ohhh:

coli yutes and lipstick hoes should date each other.... :heh:

I think all that shyt they wrote is fake... :yeshrug:

Imagine if coli n lipstickalley was combine together.:ohhh:

All fukkery, simps, feminist,, leak pictures, men vs women argument, all hell break loose... :mindblown:
Theres a reason why you cant divide by zero breh:merchant:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
The link is to the last page I was reading but I started from the latest on down.

We talk it but man there are some men living that #hoh life to the fullest and underneath those chicks love it. Enjoy the muh'freaking show.

Here is the worst thing that you've said to a man thread. Full of LOL's. You should put these in the op too.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/674583-SPINOFF-whats-the-worst-thing-you-said-to-a-man

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...aid-to-a-man-you-know-you-shouldn-t-have-said

I could've sworn you all told be to leave the lsa stuff over on lsa, but look...

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Men do not like broke hoes or bytches that are secretly creeping.
Then dont date them, dummy. :russ:
Women of LSA aint complaining about the broke nikkas on here, the little dikk nikkas on here, the secretly gay nikkas on here, etc. Even in the thread the women dont seem bitter at men, they just stated their experiences, you men on here are worse with your emotions than women.

Women on LSA: He raped me, stole from me, told me I was ugly and left me with a child. I got my husband now and hes an angel to me so that man taught me a lesson.

Males on the Coli: She didnt succumb to my every whim. I hate women, stupid thots. I read stories about how women really are on the internet and now I cant stand them. #HOH broes. These women are only good for fukking.

ALOT of yall are so mentally weak I have no clue how you survived infancy. Mustve been closely watched and tailed :lolbron:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lotta molested chicks on that site..whats that bout?
Not uncommon. Alot of black women been molested/raped. We're the least protected group of people. Get to know a random group of Black women from crazy teenagers to a friendly group of mature bussinesswomen. Alot have the same story. Guys just taking it, moms boyfriend, daddys, uncles, pushy boyfriends. No doubt in my mind Coli has some of these guys on here. Its very demonic, MUNGU.