LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yup
these women are poison stay away

People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, ungrateful, unholy, without lovem without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power.Have nothing to do with such people.

Like you said, they all have in common: a fatherless household or a household where a bossy woman runs shyt, she is raised by dysfunction, and she loves materialism.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Dude kept it 100 even after being friend zoned.

A guy friend who was trying to date me said to me "I want us to be more than friends but I think you're out of my league" and I was like "No I'm not, what makes you say that?" and he was like "Well the only reason I think that is because you have a car and I don't...if I had a car then you wouldn't be out of my league".

I was expecting him to say something cute like "I think you're out of my league because you're so beautiful" or something romantic and this fool talking about a damn car!! SMH

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Here's another one

The day after I gave my virginity to my boyfriend, he said it was time for me to find someone else to spend my time with.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That would be on some 9/11 on the digital scale of terror. LSA vs Coli heads would be epic and disastrous at the same time.

A lot of these women want their lives to re-enact a Love and Hip Hop episode. They live for drama and their intentions are :demonic:

Would be a good debate though (sorta). Who knows maybe one coli and lipstick posters would find their match. :dead:

It did happen on the coli though.... But that would be 9/11 though... :damn:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
he told me my breath smelled like a ball of ass then he dumped me the next day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like you said, they all have in common: a fatherless household or a household where a bossy woman runs shyt, she is raised by dysfunction, and she loves materialism.

fatherless
abuse
superficial

and many of these fall into the ........

woman who is so insecure about her beauty that she requires constant validation of it in the form of blatant attention from other men, and she will often directly seek out such attention herself. To a certain degree, this kind of woman will always value the attention of other random individuals more than she values the attention you give her.

This is what makes her hard to be with, because she will constantly and aggressively solicit that attention/validation from other men and stoke your own insecurity in order to satiate her own.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Better not see my comment on here, although mine is tame compared to most of the posts.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sexual abuse is common as fukk. You actually should be able to walk outside and point out a random chick every 5 seconds and find someone who was sexually abused. It it's always traumatizing rape, it can be something as simple as inappropriate language and groping from someone who was trusted. Damn near every chick you meet will have a story to tell confirming as much.
Alot of my friends have been touched by their step dads, moms boyfriends, uncles, brothers, family friends. I remember having a convo in 3rd grade with these lil black girls and they were talking about different guys touching them 'there'. I knew it was wrong cuz my dad said no man should touch you there but I didnt say anything. I just felt left out and lost cuz it wasnt happening to me. Thats fukking sad its expected. Some 'men' should be castrated.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Alot of my friends have been touched by their step dads, moms boyfriends, uncles, brothers, family friends. I remember having a convo in 3rd grade with these lil black girls and they were talking about different guys touching them 'there'. I knew it was wrong cuz my dad said no man should touch you there but I didnt say anything. I just felt left out and lost cuz it wasnt happening to me. Thats fukking sad its expected. Some 'men' should be castrated.
:mindblown: Not at you but sadly it is real.