LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these women are poison and will bring you down to their level a bottomless pit of drama, chaos and stress
I know, I put my nuts in a blender chasing after one girl for 1/3 of my life. Knowing what I know now, I don't begrudge chicks who do them, but past matters. Any woman who didn't have standards during most of her blossoming period are probably in recovery, meanwhile a lot of life's experiences are still fresh for me.

I loved that girl in the strongest way possible, but she taught me a firm lesson about reading the signs and walking away. Every down period we ever had could be traced back to her mom being nuts, shyt that wasn't her fault, and her choice in men and how much shyt she let them get away with. Past absolutely matters.

What does it look like when a chick tells you she has never been picked up before?
Never had a guy come across town to deliver her a hot meal when she was flat broke?
Never opening doors or standing up when she enters a room.

A lot of brehs ain't courteous and these chicks don't know how to react when they get that. Well, actually they call it being lame.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Those dudes are ruthless.

Those ladies really need to date better men.

A lot of them need to mature and go with the "lame" and "nerdy" dudes and live a happy life.

Hopefully women reading those threads learn from the mistakes of others

Them hoes ain't gon do shyt but keep fukking up and letting aint shyt nikkas run through them while they complain about it, because that's what they are and who they are.

Worst shyt I've told a girl was that she wasnt shyt and she was gon be a hoe just like her mom, and if she ever does get a steady man he's gon be a bytch ass nikka she dont respect.

I called it perfectly. :ehh:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
banderas-joel-lego.gif

I'm not sure what to feel. :russ::mjlol: :deadmanny::troll::mjcry::merchant::damn::dahell::birdman::duck:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know, I put my nuts in a blender chasing after one girl for 1/3 of my life. Knowing what I know now, I don't begrudge chicks who do them, but past matters. Any woman who didn't have standards during most of her blossoming period are probably in recovery, meanwhile a lot of life's experiences are still fresh for me.

I loved that girl in the strongest way possible, but she taught me a firm lesson about reading the signs and walking away. Every down period we ever had could be traced back to her mom being nuts, shyt that wasn't her fault, and her choice in men and how much shyt she let them get away with. Past absolutely matters.

What does it look like when a chick tells you she has never been picked up before?
Never had a guy come across town to deliver her a hot meal when she was flat broke?
Never opening doors or standing up when she enters a room.

A lot of brehs ain't courteous and these chicks don't know how to react when they get that. Well, actually they call it being lame.

if shes been treated like dirt all her life, yet those guys got the goods and she loved them and stayed its the cycle they like that lifestyle.

Always reminds me ofa good friend I had, every guy she been with just used her for sex or cheated on her etc., finally got a good guy that was faithful treated her great and she cheated on him, because she got "scared" ala there was no drama, infidelity, prob felt bored. Messed up thing is she never cheated before, the trashy aint sh*t dudes got the loyalty and the love, the decent guy got played.

And yep doing all thsoe things shes not accustomed to is drama, if you been treated like crap all your life your telling me your making horrible choices in men and thats who you are attracted to, thanks but no thanks.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know yutes post on that site too... :scust:

No wonder coli yutes likes LSA, because they can get pum pum ova there. I know a couple of coli yutes who bang a few LSA hoes...:francis:

I know a couple of girls irl that post there too...

coli n lipstick is so similar but one site is a male dominate site while the other is a female dominate site. :ohhh:

coli yutes and lipstick hoes should date each other.... :heh:

I think all that shyt they wrote is fake... :yeshrug:

Imagine if coli n lipstickalley was combine together.:ohhh:

All fukkery, simps, feminist,, leak pictures, men vs women argument, all hell break loose... :mindblown:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

No wonder coli yutes likes LSA, because they can get pum pum ova there. I know a couple of coli yutes who bang a few LSA hoes...:francis:

coli n lipstick is so similar but one site is a male dominate site while the other is a female dominate site. :ohhh:

I hope not then they'll be even bigger losers.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
this thread has me thinking
a person is imperfect and a relationship with another imperfect person will definitely have a few or more negative outcomes
there's no real reason to fight with or dislike another gender because of faulty relationships because faulty relationships are normal :wow:
gender wars are redundant:wow:
at the end of the day, all everyone wants is acceptance and affection :wow:
better relationships come from becoming a better person :wow:
person who afflicted the pain wouldn't have done it if they worked more on being a better person :wow:
person who received the pain wouldn't stay hurt for long if they worked more on being a better person :wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Men and women tend to talk in two different languages. Women communicate with eachother through subtle changes in tone of voice, phrasing, and body language. Men tend to suck at being subtle or picking up subtle clues.

That's why throwing shade is such an art form.

When guys think women act or react crazy it's usually because they are only understanding part of the language.

And women think men are stupid for not understanding everything. They assume that they do, but get frustrated when they don't.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Well, educate the brehs of this forum.

This thread is on some other shyt, though :ohhh:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

All fukkery, simps, feminist,, leak pictures, men vs women argument, all hell break loose... :mindblown:

The fukk is a yute?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

That would be on some 9/11 on the digital scale of terror. LSA vs Coli heads would be epic and disastrous at the same time.
if shes been treated like dirt all her life, yet those guys got the goods and she loved them and stayed its the cycle they like that lifestyle.

Always reminds me ofa good friend I had, every guy she been with just used her for sex or cheated on her etc., finally got a good guy that was faithful treated her great and she cheated on him, because she got "scared" ala there was no drama, infidelity, prob felt bored. Messed up thing is she never cheated before, the trashy aint sh*t dudes got the loyalty and the love, the decent guy got played.

And yep doing all thsoe things shes not accustomed to is drama, if you been treated like crap all your life your telling me your making horrible choices in men and thats who you are attracted to, thanks but no thanks.

A lot of these women want their lives to re-enact a Love and Hip Hop episode. They live for drama and their intentions are :demonic:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A lot of these women want their lives to re-enact a Love and Hip Hop episode. They live for drama and their intentions are :demonic:

yup
these women are poison stay away

People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, ungrateful, unholy, without lovem without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power.Have nothing to do with such people.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

:mjcry: i wldnt even post if dat shyt were to happen, we already have a ridiculous amount of women vs men threads, if LSA where to come into play shyt wld be hell.