LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
May be a fair assessment. Only thing I could say to women(they do the choosing) is stop letting these lames run game.

He hits you once? Trash his ass. One strike makes you a victim. 2 and up makes you a fool.
Vet these guys and guard your p*ssy. Throwing it at guys you like because he talks smooth is trash, unless you are just in it for the nut.

Girls can't really be expected to date us geeky dudes as the "safe" option. They also have to have chemistry, and no amount of forcing will change that. Yes, I know chicks be sliding backwards for smooth talkers with nothing going on but fukk it, men do the same shyt, even if for different reasons. These chicks just need to stop giving shytty dudes passes. Bad dudes are gonna do bad shyt. Only thing they can do is break out when he acts the ass. He won't change for them.
Let's not pretend as if the immature women just like the immature men don't become opportunistic and chose one person over the other for superficial reasons even though she has "chemistry" with both.

There is no justification for this behavior that leaves women with fatherless kids and men with baby momma drama

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's not pretend as if the immature women just like the immature men become opportunistic and chose one person over the other for superficial reasons even though she has "chemistry" with both.

There is no justification for this behavior
Look, I can understand that. Trust me dude, I was fukking in my bedroom trying to code my own game engine in c++ while dudes were getting their fukk on. The very women who pass us up aren't necessarily the ones we want. She may be that girl later on down the line, but fukk it.

The onus is on us as men, as geeky as we are, to explore different cultures and hobbies so when we are I'm the presence of chicks who aren't on the geek tip, we are versatile enough to find common interests anyway. If these girls want these guys, it's totally up to them, I stopped trying to apply male logic to female actions long ago. Us nerds can eat too, but we just have to let our intelligence breed diverse interests and talents. Blind chicks with science. Pun intended.

Blackout

Daps
Look, I can understand that. Trust me dude, I was fukking in my bedroom trying to code my own game engine in c++ while dudes were getting their fukk on. The very women who pass us up aren't necessarily the ones we want. She may be that girl later on down the line, but fukk it.

The onus is on us as men, as geeky as we are, to explore different cultures and hobbies so when we are I'm the presence of chicks who aren't on the geek tip, we are versatile enough to find common interests anyway. If these girls want these guys, it's totally up to them, I stopped trying to apply male logic to female actions long ago. Us nerds can eat too, but we just have to let our intelligence breed diverse interests and talents. Blind chicks with science. Pun intended.
This ain't about me. Its about the black ladies who are getting hurt and left with fatherless kids.

I feel for the children who have to livewithout fathers because of the mothers messed up judgement in men.

I just came here to say what I gotta say. Whether they listen is up to them.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ain't about me. It about the black ladies here who are getting hurt and left with fatherless kids.

I feel for the children who have to live withour fathers because of the mothers messed up judgement in men.

I just came here to say what I gotta say. Whether they listen is up to them.
I got you, and I'm living this now. I still have reservations about dating even though I want to put myself out there, but being 27, chicks out here been ran through, got kids, trust issues, etc. they never valued self control.

Can't save them chicks. Past experience also tells me that when they do get good dudes, they tend to fukk that up. In a way, it's cool that women with no sense get ran through by futureless dudes. Saves us the trouble of being their pincushions.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women choose these men, they fall in the infatuation honeymoon stage when everyone is a great guy, the sparks the chemistry the tingles the butterflies.

Thenhoneymoon period dies an gasp he ain't sh$t but I'm so in love and infatuation let me stick it out , let me hope he goes back to bring great when he was a charmer and chasing me there's still some good in him girl :beli:

As Maya Angelou said when someone shows you who they are leave.

Stop trying to turn a piece of dung into diamond

Atop passing up good men and crying for sympathy when you choose scum

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it's shocking how many women on that site got raped @InDePickWest :no:
Sexual abuse is common as fukk. You actually should be able to walk outside and point out a random chick every 5 seconds and find someone who was sexually abused. It it's always traumatizing rape, it can be something as simple as inappropriate language and groping from someone who was trusted. Damn near every chick you meet will have a story to tell confirming as much.

Blackout

Daps
I got you, and I'm living this now. I still have reservations about dating even though I want to put myself out there, but being 27, chicks out here been ran through, got kids, trust issues, etc. they never valued self control.

Can't save them chicks. Past experience also tells me that when they do get good dudes, they tend to fukk that up. In a way, it's cool that women with no sense get ran through by futureless dudes. Saves us the trouble of being their pincushions.
But the fatherless kids aren't spared.

They still suffer from the mothers mistakes which is why I feel sorry for them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
these women are poison and will bring you down to their level a bottomless pit of drama, chaos and stress

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But the fatherless kids aren't spared.

They still suffer from the mothers mistakes which is why I feel sorry for them.
It's tragic, but it isn't our kids. Only thing we can do is try not to fail our children like they did theirs.