Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because if you're not in the Hispanic bubble, shyt ain't really that varied. :yeshrug:

After one generation, the children of Cuban and Colombian refugees all turn into the same breed of Spanish-speaking Miami douche.
and don't get me started on the lack of inclusiveness there :wow:

I don't dislike my latino compatriots...but they know they're winning this race :wow:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I lived there for 8 years.. has its moments but can get boring real quik if you dont know people or know what to do. Personally i enjoy a week or two max before i get bored and want to go home.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tampa is lame as fukk, and if you aint in college then it's even more wack. :dead: please dont listen to this lame
you sound like the type to wait in line at clubs though, then brag about the neon-lights and overpriced drinks

theres more to a city than that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Eh, like 4 times. Not for no hood events like Black Film Fest or shyt like that. Just regular travel. Im not saying it dont have women, its just not LA calibre.
I go to L.A. alot and been from Woodland Hills, to Santa Monica, to Beverly Hills, to downtown, to Compton, and to Long Beach. Where do all these bad bytches be hiding. In Miami they every fukking where. I love Hispanic women though, so many that where we differ.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Don't worry about where I'm at, my point is that after recent reconsideration...the city is type trash.

Houston? Chicago (which is still a place to be and make moves), Boston, Charlotte, etc.

Miami ain't killing much of anything except try-hard's wallets.

I'm in Houston. Houston has nothing to offer besides oil jobs and low cost of living. Chicago? Good luck with that winter. Boston? Terrible winter. Charlotte, no.again miami la and NY on another level. And those "try hards" are a negative in Miami, but same thing in Vegas, but in Miami you really have to spend money Cuz the ballers is out. Vegas u can fake It easily.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Because if you're not in the Hispanic bubble, shyt ain't really that varied. :yeshrug:

After one generation, the children of Cuban and Colombian refugees all turn into the same breed of Spanish-speaking Miami douche.

I grew up there and I had friend/acquaintances of all types (Jamaican, Haitian, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Bajan, Columbian, Bahamian, etc.). I've kicked at Goombay, Calle Ocho, Carnival, reggae festivals. I've eaten the cuisine, vibed to the music, and connected with the people.

Maybe it's different for someone not from there that hasn't developed that network to be exposed to all those different things, but it's there.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Anyone from the SF Bay Area? How are the baddies out there?:jbhmm: