Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State

Do nikkas only take photos of a city they never been to, and leave the moment their camera is done finishing the photos?

I'm from Cali and there's no way in any city, especially ones like Miami you can be fulfilled in one day to make an opinion worse than Fox or CNN generalizing shyt: "I HEARD about it WITHOUT my Dumbo ears, so it must be TRUE :smugdraper:"

Type of vacay nikkas who don't walk around a city to get its vibe either, but go tourist style thinking going to all the famous stops is "covering ground".:pachaha::mjlol:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I saw a documentary that said Miami was basically built by Black people. And they were doing well until they built a highway or overpass that separated the city. I thought it was on netflix.
It was Overtown's economic base that was affected by construction of highway 95. The city was a great place for blacks in the past. It was nick named Little Harlem at its peak of excellence. Now, Overtown is a shyt hole. There are no jobs in the neighborhood, the city is so filthy, and the crackheads that roam the street look like starving zombies.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
do u know what the documentary is called?
Ive seen it too. I think he's referring to The Black Miami. Thats the name of the documentary I saw that discussed the history of Black Miami in depth. But I saw it in YouTube and had to pay about 3.00 to watch it. Good 3 dollar investment. Miami has such a great and interesting Black History. Overtown, Liberty City, Opa Locks and especially Coconut Grove, are all bubbling with History.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
A lot of square ass nikkas in this thread that live in Bumblefukk, Iowa trynna shyt on the GOAT area. Good. More bytches and prime time living for us :smugdraper:

@Brooklynzson @madness @LeVraiPapi @Born2BKing @ThugLife @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic
Saw this thread and scrolled by with nothing but a laugh.

There are few places in the world I could have the weekend I just had, much less in this country.

Culture? People really saying arguably the most unique area in the country lacks culture?

This is what happens when people who live their lives entirely indoors and in tourist traps speak on their surroundings :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have to be
1.broke
2. Out of shape
3. Unattractive

To feel that way about Miami,

Now if you would've said Orlando..
I'm none of the above (I'd like to think) and still, living in Miami seems like it would be one massive boring exhibition in living a vain, empty existence.

Its just fukking wack honestly

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
:dead:

thats hilarious cause honestly, when we talk about Miami having all these "bad women"....they're all unattainable for the average dude outside of being eye-candy you can brag about "seeing" :francis:

We all know "YOU" ain't out here like that and if thats the best your city can offer, that says a lot about what is really going on there.
Spoken like someone that isn't from the area and doesn't know about it.

On average, women in Miami-Dade/Broward/Palm Beach are way more attractive than women nearly anywhere in America. It's not just the top 10% of women that fukk with athletes & ballers that are hotter. Random women at Target, the gym, or your local Jamba Juice are exponentially more attractive in South Florida. A Miami 7 is a 9 or 10 in most other cities, especially if you live outside of NY or LA. So plenty of them are attainable.

As for everything else, I don't think Miami is a destination city for most people that didn't grow up at least in Florida. There's a big culture shock and where you'd actually live if you're a regular person is far from what your mental picture of Miami is like. Most of the Miami-Dade area can be described as suburbs or hoods surrounding the beautiful beach areas. If you're moving to Miami, it better be for a high paying job, or you'll have to live so far you'll be stuck in traffic everyday.

But if you're from the area, I think you're very likely to stay, because the weather spoils you and it's so different than the rest of America. The food is great, there's actually tons of culture, and the city is constantly growing and developing it's own identity.

And let's be real, what more do you need than good weather, good food, good looking women, and things to do?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ocean Drive is overrated as shyt and I think Miami Beach itself is overrated like it's some playground for the rich when in reality it's mostly corny nikkas in rentals.
Saying that though it's better than most US cities just off the year round weather and the fact a lot of try hards go there to stunt (every weekend in the summer in miami is like your city getting nba allstar weekend)
In august I went to Wynwood for the first time and 2 years ago I went to Art Basel which is mainly further up collins like 18th area. Miami gets better when you experience more than the clubs/ocean drive

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Spoken like someone that isn't from the area and doesn't know about it.

On average, women in Miami-Dade/Broward/Palm Beach are way more attractive than women nearly anywhere in America. It's not just the top 10% of women that fukk with athletes & ballers that are hotter. Random women at Target, the gym, or your local Jamba Juice are exponentially more attractive in South Florida. A Miami 7 is a 9 or 10 in most other cities, especially if you live outside of NY or LA. So plenty of them are attainable.

As for everything else, I don't think Miami is a destination city for most people that didn't grow up at least in Florida. There's a big culture shock and where you'd actually live if you're a regular person is far from what your mental picture of Miami is like. Most of the Miami-Dade area can be described as suburbs or hoods surrounding the beautiful beach areas. If you're moving to Miami, it better be for a high paying job, or you'll have to live so far you'll be stuck in traffic everyday.

But if you're from the area, I think you're very likely to stay, because the weather spoils you and it's so different than the rest of America. The food is great, there's actually tons of culture, and the city is constantly growing and developing it's own identity.

And let's be real, what more do you need than good weather, good food, good looking women, and things to do?
1. Theres dimes everywhere bro. Especially in major cities. Some spicy Latinas aint gonna cut it. Especially when I know damn well you aint pulling like that. No one is unless you're THAT dude, and even then you're not truly winning.

2. I have a good job that can probably employ me anywhere. But fact is, the AVERAGE person in Miami, shouldn't really be there. Its a city full of despair that hides all its grime effectively.

3. theres not THAT much shyt to do and its way out of reach for the common person. I mean, even in ATL, NYC, Chicago, LA, the commoner can still manage to move around in such a way that they don't feel excluded from the activities of the place they live in. Miami is very much an exclusive place out of reach to those who even may have their shyt together.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ocean Drive is overrated as shyt and I think Miami Beach itself is overrated like it's some playground for the rich when in reality it's mostly corny nikkas in rentals.
Saying that though it's better than most US cities just off the year round weather and the fact a lot of try hards go there to stunt (every weekend in the summer in miami is like your city getting nba allstar weekend)
In august I went to Wynwood for the first time and 2 years ago I went to Art Basel which is mainly further up collins like 18th area. Miami gets better when you experience more than the clubs/ocean drive
:ld:

eh...miami still just kinda underachieves to me. It never really reaches its potential even with some of the more "local" stuff.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'd take it a step further and say that the actual city of Miami is underrated, while Miami Beach is overrated. People underrate the ACTUAL Miami, because the notion that the "REAL" Miami is like some slummed out Rick Ross video. I've been hearing folks say the same ole' "South Beach is just a facade, the REAL Miami is dirty, poor and ugly".

While that does have SOME validity to it, they make it seem like Outside of Miami Beach, Dade County has nothing to offer. When in reality, the actual city of Miami is filled with cultural institutions, museums, galleries, urban neighborhoods that AREN'T just infested with Fiends and Flakka heads. Hell, even Little Haiti and it's reputation for being poor is overstated. Lil Haiti has a lovely Haitian-History museum and other cultural institutions. Overtown has the Lyric Theater, Little Havana is covered in History, Coconut Grove is one of the more unique and historic neighborhoods in the US, Coral Gables is something out of a canvas, Allapatah gives you Dominican culture undiluted, and Wynwood, Design District, Irondistrict, and Edgewater are filled with artist and creatives and all that crap. Downtown has the Perez Arts Museum, the Frost Science Museum and other cultural institutions.

As much as people Build up and hype up Miami, I think Miami's actual city-limits are underrated as far as finding things to do and as far as interesting neighborhoods go. And then the surrounding burbs in Dade County all have their own unique corridors..North Miami has the Modern Art Museum in it's downtown corridor, right next to the Haitian club.