☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
?

It seems like some black folk in here hate living in areas where "exotic" looking Hispanic women are not in abundance. :mjpls:
I won't go that far, but I almost felt insulted at how embraced Spanish really is there.

South Beach will fool you.

Its a fukking Spanish town and in the US, that sort of double-standard never sat well with me.

And you KNOW its fukking up the job market for honest, non-bilingual candidates.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I won't go that far, but I almost felt insulted at how embraced Spanish really is there.

South Beach will fool you.

Its a fukking Spanish town and in the US, that sort of double-standard never sat well with me.

And you KNOW its fukking up the job market for honest, non-bilingual candidates.

That's why I can never live in Miami. Too many Trump supporting racist Cubans living there.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
If you're comparing Miami to NY, Philly, DC, it's not going to have monuments and old buildings and historical landmarks The city ain't that old.

But how I still don't know how you can say it doesn't have culture with all the people from varied backgrounds down there.

From cuisine, to music, to festivals, to it's neighborhoods, to the arts, I don't see what it's missing from a cultural perspective
Key West has some historical/old spots.
Cosign everything else.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Meaning that a city like Atlanta or Houston ain't your type.

Not really. As long as there's Black women there or Black mixed I'll be fine

To be honest, the two most important things for me to enjoy a city is Weather and Outdoor activities. Houston's weather I hate. Altanta actually has good weather, and some outdoor activities. But that homosexual/tranny lifestyle I can't agree with

Mountain cities have the best weather and activities. There's endless stuff to do. Nature walks, mountain climbing, skiing, river activities, jogging on beautiful landscapes, most of the people playing sports, not just "watching them"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I remember wanting to experience a different locale and went to Denver/Aurora for several months -

Nose bleeds, crispy skin, hair grew down my back, military folks, mountains/odd looking ram-goat like animals, job market/cost of living was great, everything closes at 2:00am, first time seeing snow - That was my experience. Cool.

I was on the next thing smoking back home to Miami, lol.

Think I'll give Texas a try soon...

How long you were at Denver?

So you just visited Dever and not Vegas, Arizona, Southern Cali, or New Mexico? Ok :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not really. As long as there's Black women there or Black mixed I'll be fine

To be honest, the two most important things for me to enjoy a city is Weather and Outdoor activities. Houston's weather I hate. Altanta actually has good weather, and some outdoor activities. But that homosexual/tranny lifestyle I can't agree with

Mountain cities have the best weather and activities. There's endless stuff to do. Nature walks, mountain climbing, skiing, river activities, jogging on beautiful landscapes, most of the people playing sports, not just "watching them"
1. ATL is a relatively liberal city. Almost shockingly so, considering its in Georgia. Probably the most liberal big-city in the "South"...outside of like Asheville or other college towns.

2. its not that gay. theres a lot of liberals here, so theres a lot of gays. but don't overrate that shyt.

3. ATL definitely has invested in public works and recreation

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo go there for sexual tourism?
:dead:

thats hilarious cause honestly, when we talk about Miami having all these "bad women"....they're all unattainable for the average dude outside of being eye-candy you can brag about "seeing" :francis:

We all know "YOU" ain't out here like that and if thats the best your city can offer, that says a lot about what is really going on there.