☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How can Miami not have culture?

As far as attractions you have a million different things to do down there, what "attractions" would one be looking for? The city is barely 100 years old so it's not gonna have much historical stuff.
Bruh, Art Basel ain't gonna cut it.

It's all nouveau bullshyt.

And you basically contradicted yourself by mentioning its age.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
With the exception of the job market (there is one corporation here), cost of living/housing & the oversaturation of Hispanics/culture...
Miami is a fine city. Born, raised, & reside here.
Apparently only 30% of the city has a bachelor's degree. And the pay is garbage.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
?

It seems like some black folk in here hate living in areas where "exotic" looking Hispanic women are not in abundance. :mjpls:

zJN4e.gif

Re word that?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Napoleon u in Atlanta right? Not considering jobs and cost of living miami is crushing any city not named NY or LA.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yeah I can't live in flat areas like that. shyt is boring as fukk :hhh:
Only NYC, cause that's my hometown

I rather live in mountain areas where outdoor activies are plentiful. Like Denver, Las Vegas, New Mexico, Arizona, Southern Cali, etc etc

I remember wanting to experience a different locale and went to Denver/Aurora for several months -

Nose bleeds, crispy skin, hair grew down my back, military folks, Mormons, mountains/odd looking ram-goat like animals, job market/cost of living was great, everything closes at 2:00am, first time seeing snow - That was my experience. Cool.

I was on the next thing smoking back home to Miami, lol.

Think I'll give Texas a try soon...

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I remember wanting to experience a different locale and went to Denver/Aurora for several months -

Nose bleeds, crispy skin, hair grew down my back, military folks, mountains/odd looking ram-goat like animals, job market/cost of living was great, everything closes at 2:00am, first time seeing snow - That was my experience. Cool.

I was on the next thing smoking back home to Miami, lol.

Think I'll give Texas a try soon...

:mjlol:

You better off in the ATL.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, Art Basel ain't gonna cut it.

It's all nouveau bullshyt.

And you basically contradicted yourself by mentioning its age.

If you're comparing Miami to NY, Philly, DC, it's not going to have monuments and old buildings and historical landmarks The city ain't that old.

But how I still don't know how you can say it doesn't have culture with all the people from varied backgrounds down there.

From cuisine, to music, to festivals, to it's neighborhoods, to the arts, I don't see what it's missing from a cultural perspective

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I've always heard from Miami natives that the actual City of Miami is trash. All the stuff happens outside of Miami like North Miami Beach, Boca, West Palm, Pompano, etc..
You clearly not from Florida and don't know wtf your talking about

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Napoleon u in Atlanta right? Not considering jobs and cost of living miami is crushing any city not named NY or LA.
Don't worry about where I'm at, my point is that after recent reconsideration...the city is type trash.

Houston? Chicago (which is still a place to be and make moves), Boston, Charlotte, etc.

Miami ain't killing much of anything except try-hard's wallets.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you're comparing Miami to NY, Philly, DC, it's not going to have monuments and old buildings and historical landmarks The city ain't that old.

But how I still don't know how you can say it doesn't have culture with all the people from varied backgrounds down there.

From cuisine, to music, to festivals, to it's neighborhoods, to the arts, I don't see what it's missing from a cultural perspective
its not about monuments...its the flat out fukkery that comes from a hyped image and an absolute failure of society to really do shyt.

Again, its more than condos. A sustainable living is very much out of reach to anyone in Miami. They have a chronic problem retaining "brains" down there. They write about it all the time.