Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Yea Miami is mostly Hispanics and West Indians but if you trying to go out in Miami you usually stick to wynwood/ brickell/ downtown/coral gables/ the grove/south Miami/aventura

Tourists do the south beach thing

ain't this the truth. south beaches prime was from the early 2000s to around 2010. the only people who still party there on a regular basis are tourists/out-of-towners and hoes who get dolled up with their friends and drink free all night bc someone is fukking the promoter.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ain't this the truth. south beaches prime was from the early 2000s to around 2010. the only people who still party there on a regular basis are tourists/out-of-towners and hoes who get dolled up with their friends and drink free all night bc someone is fukking the promoter.
Sobe during the early 2000s when Level was popping :wow:

I'd even go in the late 2000s here and there but if it ain't some chill shyt like "bodega" off of Alton road I can't fukk with it.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Yea Miami is mostly Hispanics and West Indians but if you trying to go out in Miami you usually stick to wynwood/ brickell/ downtown/coral gables/ the grove/south Miami/aventura

Tourists do the south beach thing

@OfTheCross seen your little cousins at wood tavern trying to reaggeton last Tuesday :russ:
You still aint put me on any spots

Might have to let that neg fly :patrice:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Sobe during the early 2000s when Level was popping :wow:

I'd even go in the late 2000s here and there but if it ain't some chill shyt like "bodega" off of Alton road I can't fukk with it.
my boy used to work security at club bed and i knew the bouncer at club amnesia..i had too many epic nights on the beach back then. always end the night by grabbing some greasy ass slices of pizza from one of the spots

coconut grove was lit as fukk during that time period too. sand bar used to have 1 cent beers on thursday nights, the UM and FIU hoes who used to go there were OPEN.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in Miami and am never going back unless it is to visit my parents and friends :blessed:. I never fully experienced Miami. Right out of high school, I was a broke as shyt college student so I didn't do much but the city overall :scust:.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Been to Miami multiple times and it was only until I started skipping south beach and all that junk that I started seeing miami differently :manny:
Wynwood is dope as hell, and I think in 5-10 years Miami will have a lot more genuine culture.

Been to Tampa few times too and it never impressed me :francis:

But I can see how living in Miami can throw you off. It must be like living in Vegas :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Been to Miami multiple times and it was only until I started skipping south beach and all that junk that I started seeing miami differently :manny:
Wynwood is dope as hell, and I think in 5-10 years Miami will have a lot more genuine culture.

Been to Tampa few times too and it never impressed me :francis:

But I can see how living in Miami can throw you off. It must be like living in Vegas :gucci:
And there you have it.

It's a weak city. movies and TV barely show the real Miami. Ever.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lack of culture? OP clearly trolling or ain't really living in Miami.

Anyways, coming from someone who drove for Coca-Cola in Miami and has done deliveries all over South FL, been a part time Uber driver out there, and has lived in different areas down there... It all depends.

If you're not rich, you really have no business living in Miami or planning to stay there. Most jobs want you to be billingual, they pay you way less than what you would get in literally any other state, and most jobs/companies aren't run as "professionally" out there. It's a reason why so many transplant retirees live there. The objective is to get rich somewhere else than live down there where things are cheaper so it doesn't drain all your retirement money. No one is going to get rich working and living in Florida. Quote me on that.

Yeah, they got plenty bad bytches out there, but these girls are some of the most high class bougie bytches you'll ever meet. And if you not a baller, rapper or rich guy they not giving you no play. Plus the HIV rate is high out there so keep that in mind. A lot of regular girls out there live at home or with roommates. Very rare you'll find a chick with her own crib unless she work in healthcare or she a stripper. Most girls seem to be taken or got kids too. But that's my own personal experience so it's all relative.

Miami gets unbearable in the summer time cuz that heat is no joke. The traffic sucks and you'll spend most of your day trying to get somewhere. And outside of Miami Beach, South Beach, downtown and key Biscayne, Miami is real hood. It's almost like with NYC. Outside of Manhattan, most areas are hood.

And yeah, Tampa is lame as hell. Ain't nothing to see out there. Plus it's full of rednecks and ghetto trash. Idk what OP is talking about but you clearly don't know the areas you're speaking of. Tampa is like a less dangerous, more redneck version of West Palm Beach. Most people in South Florida hate Miami and prefer the surrounding areas like Fort Lauderdale and Broward county in general

Last edited: