Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think it's sucks maybe it's over rated. But I think la is too. I think Miami is a better Vaca spot than la. It feels like you can do everything in Miami in a week. In la it feels like you have to live there to experience everything.
bruh, the way of life in socal for the average person shyts on Miami. its cheaper, but you honestly can't tell me what Miami has going for it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I would own a spot down there to chill if I was making bread like that. But would I every want to live down there full time? Hell no.

Also every city has bad broads but Miami's one of those cities where the proportion of bad chicks is higher. I saw the most beautiful random chick I'd ever seen in my life outside of Miami-Dade College first time I was down there.
I live in Atl and I saw the baddest bytch in my life in Miami. In damn CVS of all places. bytch was so bad, I asked god what she did to deserve that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw a documentary that said Miami was basically built by Black people. And they were doing well until they built a highway or overpass that separated the city. I thought it was on netflix.
Yeah they were probably talking about the bridges leading to the beaches. They tell tourists to stay on that side of the bridge.

Could also have meant I-95. That's sort of a dividing point between the rich and the hoods.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've always heard from Miami natives that the actual City of Miami is trash. All the stuff happens outside of Miami like North Miami Beach, Boca, West Palm, Pompano, etc..
:patrice: You heard wrong breh. Everything pops off in the city limits. Everyone from those other places comes to Miami.

What I look like going to Boca for a good time :pachaha:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Ocean Drive is overrated as shyt and I think Miami Beach itself is overrated like it's some playground for the rich when in reality it's mostly corny nikkas in rentals.
Saying that though it's better than most US cities just off the year round weather and the fact a lot of try hards go there to stunt (every weekend in the summer in miami is like your city getting nba allstar weekend)
In august I went to Wynwood for the first time and 2 years ago I went to Art Basel which is mainly further up collins like 18th area. Miami gets better when you experience more than the clubs/ocean drive

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Miami is a great place for vacation. You can also get involve in many fun events that the city has to offer. The city is very diverse in culture. Because of the diverse population, you will always see a lot of beautiful women from different nation. However, I do agree with the OP job market is awful, and the cost of living overwhelm the average salary. :scust:

MIA is cool if you are on the :mjpls: shyt. I rather pick Atlanta, despite all of its problems.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:patrice: You heard wrong breh. Everything pops off in the city limits. Everyone from those other places comes to Miami.

What I look like going to Boca for a good time :pachaha:
People just told me it was a bunch of hispanics and not much to do, lots of traffic, a$$hole police, etc.

I hear this from legit everyone who came up here. Then again it was mostly affluent whites/blacks

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People just told me it was a bunch of hispanics and not much to do, lots of traffic, a$$hole police, etc.

I hear this from legit everyone who came up here. Then again it was mostly affluent whites/blacks
Yea Miami is mostly Hispanics and West Indians but if you trying to go out in Miami you usually stick to wynwood/ brickell/ downtown/coral gables/ the grove/south Miami/aventura

Tourists do the south beach thing

@OfTheCross seen your little cousins at wood tavern trying to reaggeton last Tuesday :russ: