Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tampa>>> great place to raise a family. Im bias though
Makes sense cause everyone that told me I should go there has (kids / families). Been in NY my whole life, but I might try and get my parents a house out there so I could visit and see what it's like.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Miami is cool to visit but it was a better city in the 90s. Now it's artificial. Still nice but artificial.
Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Part of the reason why I moved. Amazing how people think the party scene is so great now. It's really trash because nothing beats the Dj Magic Mike and 2 Live Crew partying days.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
WAS IN MIAMI IN DECEMBER

80 DEGREE WEATHER AT MIDNIGHT .. CLEAN STREETS .. BOMB KOSHER FOOD

GOAT LEVEL US CITY - MAYBE TOP 3
Make sure you announce the next time you come and @ me. I'd definitely make an appearance to crack your head wide open. Punk ass hymie

Plus all of you that think Miami is overrated. I guess ya'll never been to LA. They treated like kids out there. Can't do shyt and everything closes early. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Make sure you announce the next time you come and @ me. I'd definitely make an appearance to crack your head wide open. Punk ass hymie

Plus all of you that think Miami is overrated. I guess ya'll never been to LA. They treated like kids out there. Can't do shyt and everything closes early. :mjlol:

WHAT A QUEER

A THREAD ABOUT CITIES AND THIS LOSER IS MOANING LIKE SOME HOE ON HER PERIOD

DO BETTER MUFUCCA

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Tricks love it since women are essentially pimping themselves. It was good in 80's but it just clout city at this point. NYC is still fun since its less of the women trying to give you an OF link/prostitute themselves.

Also nothing beats the capital of the world. Cali is a close second. Miami is essentially just a postcard.

What parts of Miami y'all talking about?

Is it because the rich people moved out? If I'm not mistaken there was a thread on here saying the rich were moving back in

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

That’s what I found so weird. Now I understand why house parties are a big deal there.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Tricks love it since women are essentially pimping themselves. It was good in 80's but it just clout city at this point. NYC is still fun since its less of the women trying to give you an OF link/prostitute themselves.

Also nothing beats the capital of the world. Cali is a close second. Miami is essentially just a postcard.
If that was the case. So many wack ass NYers wouldn't move down here. But most move to Ft. Lauderdale from Miami quick. They get tired of getting punked and nobody caring they from that trash infested state :mjlol:

You're fool if you think there isnt more OF hoes in NY
:why:

It's a way bigger metro area. So they are spread out. Fine chicks in general are spread out in NYC. You definitely don't see fine women everywhere you go like you do in Miami

Last edited: