Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Just came back, short 3 days with my shorty but 3 days was enough.

We had a hotel by the south beach but further north, still by the beach and the hotel had a pool,

Ate at Carbone( mad overrated) and was expensive. The NY one is booked constantly, my girl likes those expensive ass restaurants I just can't wrap my mind around paying $175 for dinner and drinks and Italian food when I can find one in NY better for cheaper, same for when I went to Tao's and I felt like my Chinese teacher in high school took us to a spot with a C rating in China town cheap as fukk 3 floors up food was 10/10

Ate at Versailles 10/10
Ate at The Licking or Finger Licking whatever it's called :dame:Khalid's restaurant. 8/10 food but the playlist and vibe in there was lit.

Voodoo Longue on South Beach had a DJ from Atl that night played some bangers, mostly women in there on birthday trips etc

Saw bad Cuban women everywhere, they may have overtaken Dominican women in my department. Saw a legit 9 with no bbl and a cafe by the hotel working as a waitress

Bar hopped in Wynwood and watched the finals, promoter on the street gave us 2 free tickets for Frozen Casamigos Tequilas at his club. The club played mad edm :camby:but the vibes were decent.

You will never be giving free drinks in NY anytime anyplace

I fukk with the yams. I've only ever been on spring break. Now that I have more bread I can splurge a little more

Thinking of even maybe moving to Ft. Lauderdale

I always hit Versailles. They rude af. Unknowingly. But its a dope restaurant. U should of hit the reggaeton clubs if u wanted to see the baddest mamis in America, possibly the world :whew:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm planning on leaving this place inna few years, women look great but too many cac tourists coming here now..Little Haiti is slowly being gentrified too :francis:

Good idea

Dem sea levels tho

:francis:

Screen%20Shot%202017-09-09%20at%209.05

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I always hit Versailles. They rude af. Unknowingly. But its a dope restaurant. U should of hit the reggaeton clubs if u wanted to see the baddest mamis in America, possibly the world :whew:

Yo they were rude af, Idk if it's cuz I had a tank top and I'm type-tatted and I thought they were profiling, they lucky that food was good af :mjpls:.

Yea my shorty don't like Latin music and I knew it would be too much temptation anyway.

If they fix that embargo though Cuba is definitely on the list. And maybe Miami again with the squad.

My girl said they were speaking to her in Spanish when she went and she doesn't look Spanish at all to me, maybe Panamanian I can see, but she said it's a lot of black people there like the majority, different than what I saw in Miami.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Yep the cubans mad AF cuz they about to get pushed out heavy. They gonna flood broward.
Lol the Cubans stealing the black neighboorhoods last time I went down to it. They all annoying. New Yorkers and Cali stole ppl alotta dreams nationwide tho :mjlol:, no offense if you from there.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
As I understand it, Miami doesn't have a good job market, so a lot of people moving in are working from home for jobs in other states. You guys are gentrifying the place. You bought up all the damn condos, scumbags.