Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I really don't think its THAT great of a city. Lets be honest.

You damn near gotta speak Spanish, theres no real culture here, its vain as hell, and theres no real middle class. Jobs are scarce. The economy is transient. All the attractions are weak.

I mean, the weather is alright, but you might as well go to Tampa and be in a way more chill, progressive, up-and-coming environment.
Is it better than Detroit?

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Just came back, short 3 days with my shorty but 3 days was enough.

We had a hotel by the south beach but further north, still by the beach and the hotel had a pool,

Ate at Carbone( mad overrated) and was expensive. The NY one is booked constantly, my girl likes those expensive ass restaurants I just can't wrap my mind around paying $175 for dinner and drinks and Italian food when I can find one in NY better for cheaper, same for when I went to Tao's and I felt like my Chinese teacher in high school took us to a spot with a C rating in China town cheap as fukk 3 floors up food was 10/10

Ate at Versailles 10/10
Ate at The Licking or Finger Licking whatever it's called :dame:Khalid's restaurant. 8/10 food but the playlist and vibe in there was lit.

Voodoo Longue on South Beach had a DJ from Atl that night played some bangers, mostly women in there on birthday trips etc

Saw bad Cuban women everywhere, they may have overtaken Dominican women in my department. Saw a legit 9 with no bbl and a cafe by the hotel working as a waitress

Bar hopped in Wynwood and watched the finals, promoter on the street gave us 2 free tickets for Frozen Casamigos Tequilas at his club. The club played mad edm :camby:but the vibes were decent.

You will never be giving free drinks in NY anytime anyplace nonetheless Casamigos

I fukk with the yams. I've only ever been on spring break. Now that I have more bread I can splurge a little more

Also went to Sangquich and had a Cuban Sandwich with Cafe Con leche shyt was good. Idk how they can eat all that pork and meat pause and don't want to take a nap immediately after

Thinking of even maybe moving to Ft. Lauderdale

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back, short 3 days with my shorty but 3 days was enough.

We had a hotel by the south beach but further north, still by the beach and the hotel had a pool,

Ate at Carbone( mad overrated) and was expensive. The NY one is booked constantly, my girl likes those expensive ass restaurants I just can't wrap my mind around paying $175 for dinner and drinks and Italian food when I can find one in NY better for cheaper, same for when I went to Tao's and I felt like my Chinese teacher in high school took us to a spot with a C rating in China town cheap as fukk 3 floors up food was 10/10

Ate at Versailles 10/10
Ate at The Licking or Finger Licking whatever it's called :dame:Khalid's restaurant. 8/10 food but the playlist and vibe in there was lit.

Voodoo Longue on South Beach had a DJ from Atl that night played some bangers, mostly women in there on birthday trips etc

Saw bad Cuban women everywhere, they may have overtaken Dominican women in my department. Saw a legit 9 with no bbl and a cafe by the hotel working as a waitress

Bar hopped in Wynwood and watched the finals, promoter on the street gave us 2 free tickets for Frozen Casamigos Tequilas at his club. The club played mad edm :camby:but the vibes were decent.

You will never be giving free drinks in NY anytime anyplace

I fukk with the yams. I've only ever been on spring break. Now that I have more bread I can splurge a little more

Thinking of even maybe moving to Ft. Lauderdale

Did you get the "mystery drink" breh?