Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
And for some reason, people keep moving down here. Biggest rent increases in the country. :dead:
Because there’s a smart city grid their and their moving ppl like puzzle peaces. The Northerners and everyone else will flock their and a few other places. It’ll probably just be regions soon.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Miami was always good to me. I loved those trips. Being 18 driving down i95 in a bucket praying we don't break down. Keeping engine coolant in the trunk LOL. No AC a bunch of mixtapes and some "zona" / "crippy" they use to call bud all sorts of funny shyt lol. fukking around @ south of the border. It was a city that a young man could have a great time in for CHEAP. it also felt like you were overseas. I haven't been since I was young but man it was lit back then. :wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Miami was always good to me. I loved those trips. Being 18 driving down i95 in a bucket praying we don't break down. Keeping engine coolant in the trunk LOL. No AC a bunch of mixtapes and some "zona" / "crippy" they use to call bud all sorts of funny shyt lol. fukking around @ south of the border. It was a city that a young man could have a great time in for CHEAP. it also felt like you were overseas. I haven't been since I was young but man it was lit back then. :wow:
South of the Border used to be that spot boy ( or so I've heard). Just bad hoes and wet messy tacos :gladbron:

Go there now and shyt looks like Chernobyl

Yas

Banned
Daps
Miami is ghetto and over-hyped, Tampa is better in my opinion, especially if you are a college student.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
my married homeboy headed to fort Lauderdale this Thursday
i feel for him...maan been planning this trip since april and now its rainstorm. hotel car rental flight all booked smh

u think weather gets better next week?
are restaurants/beach open?
Your homeboy can expect some rain in the afternoon and that's about it. Prior to what everyone thinks, the weather doesn't get too crazy down here.

Are you talking about the tropical depression? That passed thru over the weekend, it hasn't rained since Saturday morning. Nothing closes down here unless a tropical storm or hurricane is coming.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah I can't take a dot head serious about Miami. I'm from there and I only say it's overrated now because of too many transplants which caused crazy pretentiousness. But if you are looking for a good time, it's the best place to out of all the other cities in the US. I just don't recommend living there.

• Dap
Reactions: AJD

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah I can't take a dot head serious about Miami. I'm from there and I only say it's overrated now because of too many transplants which caused crazy pretentiousness. But if you are looking for a good time, it's the best place to out of all the other cities in the US. I just don't recommend living there.
I’m not Indian you goofy fukk boy

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Tricks love it since women are essentially pimping themselves. It was good in 80's but it just clout city at this point. NYC is still fun since its less of the women trying to give you an OF link/prostitute themselves.

Also nothing beats the capital of the world. Cali is a close second. Miami is essentially just a postcard.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And for some reason, people keep moving down here. Biggest rent increases in the country. :dead:

They're not all moving to Miami breh, Florida is a pretty big place. If I had to guess, it's my hunch that most people who have recently moved to Florida aren't in Miami.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Dad went last summer and told me young people there are out of shape. Doesn't speak to the city overall but that surprised me.
:huhldup: