Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah right you saying that now.

They already got west broward and the beaches.

I'm seeing broke cubans and other latinos strolling through Miramar and South Pembroke like they been there forever.

A few years ago them south broward zoes and jamaicans woulda had them :hamster:

South Broward is damn near Miami. shyt Miami Lakes where I lived Miramar is the next town over. So I would expect to see Cubans there. The the Jamaicans always were on the East side of Miramar and the population is still big. West Miramar where I 75 has been mixed for years. They built all those new homes over there and its pretty diverse. I used to see East and West Indians, Cubans, Colombians, and other races over there.

Holla at me when you go to the store in Miramar and you got to talk to five different people before you hear English like you do in Miami. :stopitslime:

As far as West Broward is concerned it's mostly Venezuelans and Colombians. They don't even like Cubans like that and I haven't seen many if any Cubans in Weston where I worked. I spent a great deal of time there cuz I had several girlfriends in that city.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
i disagree. i walked from little havana all the way to the beach one day, was the most beautiful walk i ever had. stopped and had a cubano, coffee, boxing, and the beach all on a friday evening. so beautiful. the only sad thing was the homeless population downtown. that was a sad sight. i'll probably try to go back again this year sometime

You are such a fukking cracker its ridiculous:snoop:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Economics. They straight wouldn't hire them for jobs. Broward used to be predominately white years ago. They used all types of trickery to keep them out of their neighborhoods. But they were forced to move even more north because it started getting saturated with different races.

Also if they did get a job they had to speak English. That was the main thing in Broward and Palm Beach. You better speak English or you not getting hired.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
South Broward is damn near Miami. shyt Miami Lakes where I lived Miramar is the next town over. So I would expect to see Cubans there. The the Jamaicans always were on the East side of Miramar and the population is still big. West Miramar where I 75 has been mixed for years. They built all those new homes over there and its pretty diverse. I used to see East and West Indians, Cubans, Colombians, and other races over there.

Holla at me when you go to the store in Miramar and you got to talk to five different people before you hear English like you do in Miami. :stopitslime:

As far as West Broward is concerned it's mostly Venezuelans and Colombians. They don't even like Cubans like that and I haven't seen many if any Cubans in Weston where I worked. I spent a great deal of time there cuz I had several girlfriends in that city.

You a lil biased because you been smashing them spanish girls breh lol.

They all be on that :mjpls: it's just the cubans leading the pack. Comparing racism between hispanics down here is like saying irish people are more racist then italians. None of that shyt matter.

If you black and dont speak spanish then you better be ready for some bullshyt.

kovi

All Star
Daps

Lot of nikkas in West Pembroke and West Miramar.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You a lil biased because you been smashing them spanish girls breh lol.

They all be on that :mjpls: it's just the cubans leading the pack. Comparing racism between hispanics down here is like saying irish people are more racist then italians. None of that shyt matter.

If you black and dont speak spanish then you better be ready for some bullshyt.

I also have many male Spanish friends bruh, so I disagree. Ones that invited me to their country where I met their family. Go to Domincan, Nicaguran, Colombian, parties clubs and house parties with no problems. This is white and black ones. The only Hispanics I actually ever had beef with is Cubans and Puerto Ricans. :yeshrug: My Spanish is so elementary that it aint even funny.

There are racists in all races. Just more in some versus others. Just like I can call up any of my people for help in Miami, I can call up any of my Spanish speaking friends if I need anything to this day. The same with the Zoes.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I also have many male Spanish friends bruh, so I disagree. Ones that invited me to their country where I met their family. Go to Domincan, Nicaguran, Colombian, parties clubs and house parties with no problems. This is white and black ones. The only Hispanics I actually ever had beef with is Cubans and Puerto Ricans. :yeshrug: My Spanish is so elementary that it aint even funny.

There are racists in all races. Just more in some versus others. Just like I can call up any of my people for help in Miami, I can call up any of my Spanish speaking friends if I need anything to this day. The same with the Zoes.

Breh those are YOUR friends. I'm talking about as a whole. You don't know how them and their family is talking about black people when you aren't around.

Had friends from Peru, Mexico, Cuba,Nicaragua etc. Grew up with them.

I go on facebook now they all dikk sucking Trump. One of my BEST friends from fukking middle school, mexican dude, started watching kkk crossburnings on youtube.

I'm not talking about inviting you to the cookout. Im talking about if they had to choose between a random black person or a random spanish person (of any nationality) for a job, who do you think the majority is gonna pick?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah right you saying that now.

They already got west broward and the beaches.

I'm seeing broke cubans and other latinos strolling through Miramar and South Pembroke like they been there forever.

A few years ago them south broward zoes and jamaicans woulda had them :hamster:
The thing is, the black population is growing with the Hispanic population. Broward still gets a steady stream of black migrants. The Broward beaches belong to cacs and jews if anything. Hell, Dade beaches don't even belong to the Cubans. The Jews run Miami beach and the other barrier islands. Extreme West Miramar Weston and western Pembroke pines are Cuban heavy. Outside of that....

:manny:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Where u live?

Of course it does, but some times you have to do what you gotta do to survive. I purposely went to a cac city because they pay cacs MORE. Jobs pay WAY MORE out here than FL period and the COL is way lower. The crazy thing is I have less problem with cacs here than ANY other place I visited or lived. They really have a motto that if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. Racism is here no doubt, but nowhere like Bible Belt states like Bama, GA Miss, etc. It's a totally different animal here. A lot of these cacs be trying to be friends, but if they not showing me how to make more money I'm not interested.

I'm getting what I wanted out here. Buy a house and sell it. Move back to FL and buy a condo cash. No mortgage and No car payment = early retirement. I stress to black people get your finances straight, stop the dumb frivolous spending on material things. We constantly buy shyt make cacs rich and they don't even like your black ass.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It does seem like it down there.
Some parts of Dade it seems that way. Black ppl just up and leaving. But then again, there's at least 3 or 4 municipalities in Miami-Dade that have had black mayors and there are still tiny pockets of black prosperity in Miami Gardens. Take what's said in this thread with a grain of salt and analyse things on your own.

:mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Of course it does, but some times you have to do what you gotta do to survive. I purposely went to a cac city because they pay cacs MORE. Jobs pay WAY MORE out here than FL period and the COL is way lower. The crazy thing is I have less problem with cacs here than ANY other place I visited or lived. They really have a motto that if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. Racism is here no doubt, but nowhere like Bible Belt states like Bama, GA Miss, etc. It's a totally different animal here. A lot of these cacs be trying to be friends, but if they not showing me how to make more money I'm not interested.

I'm getting what I wanted out here. Buy a house and sell it. Move back to FL and buy a condo cash. No mortgage and No car payment = early retirement. I stress to black people get your finances straight, stop the dumb frivolous spending on material things. We constantly buy shyt make cacs rich and they don't even like your black ass.
You feel like AZ was the better move for you than somewhere like GA? I keep telling folks that it's important for black ppl to keep strongholds in other parts of the U.S. rather than just all migrating to the South. They look at you crazy for choosing to live out West as a black person.

:mjpls:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I'd like to go to Miami, looks nice.
Caribbean Weather with North American infrastructure and big booty latinas :banderas:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh those are YOUR friends. I'm talking about as a whole. You don't know how them and their family is talking about black people when you aren't around.

Had friends from Peru, Mexico, Cuba,Nicaragua etc. Grew up with them.

I go on facebook now they all dikk sucking Trump. One of my BEST friends from fukking middle school, mexican dude, started watching kkk crossburnings on youtube.

I'm not talking about inviting you to the cookout. Im talking about if they had to choose between a random black person or a random spanish person (of any nationality) for a job, who do you think the majority is gonna pick?

Bruh all ethic groups do this EXCEPT Black Americans.

You think Zoes and Jamaicans don't do the samething?:stopitslime: They hook each other up.

Look at my post earlier in this thread. I said as much as I can't stand Cubans. I wish black people had that same train of thought of sticking together.

Oh I was that random black dude before we became friends :russ:. I used go up in their joints acting like I ran the place:mjlol:

Last edited: