Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just don't get how there are so many Hispanics, and barely blacks. It's like miami is their own damn country. I don't know where blacks over populate anywhere.

I'm just trying to figure out how Hispanics can actually have their own lil thing going on like it's their country where they can hire however many Hispanics they want, but black people don't have that power anywhere?

What kind of bullshyt is that

Alot of blacks folks gave up the good fight and headed North to GA and NC. The ones that didn't flee the state altogether headed to Broward and Palm Beach. There's still a rather large black middle class in Broward despite Kodak Black being the primary black Broward representative. Alot of black money and businesses Broward. To answer your question, its a numbers game.

Miami-Dade County:

Hispanic-68%
Black-18%

Broward:

Hispanic-25%
Black-26%

Palm Beach:
Hispanic-20%
Black-19%

^^^That says it all. Whenever they say "Cubans run South Florida" that really only applies to Miami proper and the west/southwest suburbs. But Hispanics of many, many nationalities run Miami Dade, while Broward and even Palm Beach have a more even distribution of the races.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I just don't get how there are so many Hispanics, and barely blacks. It's like miami is their own damn country. I don't know where blacks over populate anywhere.

I'm just trying to figure out how Hispanics can actually have their own lil thing going on like it's their country where they can hire however many Hispanics they want, but black people don't have that power anywhere?

What kind of bullshyt is that
Black ppl gave up.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i disagree. i walked from little havana all the way to the beach one day, was the most beautiful walk i ever had. stopped and had a cubano, coffee, boxing, and the beach all on a friday evening. so beautiful. the only sad thing was the homeless population downtown. that was a sad sight. i'll probably try to go back again this year sometime

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Even if I was rich I would never move back to Miami. It's gone to shyt all the way around. Why can't it be like them Uncle Luke days again. :mjcry:

I moved to AZ and been living here for 3 years. Hear English everywhere I go. The Messicans like 90% of them speak English, unlike the fakkit Cubans in Miami. Phoenix is a big time come up city. I'm moving back to FL hopefully this year, But I will be living in Palm Beach. Got my 561 hat already and if you flip it upside down it says I95 bytch. fukk Miami. :pacspit:
West Palm Beach is the GOAT city. If you can deal with the AZ demographics you might as well move to Palm Beach or Broward. I know Palm Beach and Broward both have a higher black percentage than Maricopa County or anywhere in AZ for that matter.

:mjpls:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i disagree. i walked from little havana all the way to the beach one day, was the most beautiful walk i ever had. stopped and had a cubano, coffee, boxing, and the beach all on a friday evening. so beautiful. the only sad thing was the homeless population downtown. that was a sad sight. i'll probably try to go back again this year sometime
Great vacation spot to party/relax and unwind but garbage city to live in.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
West Palm Beach is the GOAT city. If you can deal with the AZ demographics you might as well move to Palm Beach or Broward. I know Palm Beach and Broward both have a higher black percentage than Maricopa County or anywhere in AZ for that matter.

:mjpls:

Of course it does, but some times you have to do what you gotta do to survive. I purposely went to a cac city because they pay cacs MORE. Jobs pay WAY MORE out here than FL period and the COL is way lower. The crazy thing is I have less problem with cacs here than ANY other place I visited or lived. They really have a motto that if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. Racism is here no doubt, but nowhere like Bible Belt states like Bama, GA Miss, etc. It's a totally different animal here. A lot of these cacs be trying to be friends, but if they not showing me how to make more money I'm not interested.

I'm getting what I wanted out here. Buy a house and sell it. Move back to FL and buy a condo cash. No mortgage and No car payment = early retirement. I stress to black people get your finances straight, stop the dumb frivolous spending on material things. We constantly buy shyt make cacs rich and they don't even like your black ass.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Try living there cac. Cacs stay getting their feelings hurt because "white privilege" steady gets revoked in Miami. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I believe it. Even in 2018 Fort Lauderdale is only like 15% Hispanic. I'm sure it was even less Hispanic back when you were in school.

Exactly. I grew up in South Florida ( Ft.Lauderdale ) and it was mostly Haitians. I didn't meet or know any Cubans until HS.

Broward and Palm Beach County aint having that "Cuban Take over" in their county though. They set that shyt straight years ago. Most Cubans stay in Miami. A few trickle out but they assimilate.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Makes me think why aren't there any black dominated businesses?

How can there be a Hispanic dominated one?

How can they do that and make black people not want to move to Miami because they favor Hispanic out there like it's their own country, but blacks don't have shyt?

How is that even possible?

They built the i-95 through the black stronghold (Overtown) and tore down a lot of homes and businesses. The same place where black people used to thrive economically is now filled with crackheads under the highway.

Then JFK in so many terms gave Miami to cuban immigrants after bay of pigs and they just continued what they were doing to the afro latinos in cuba to the african americans here. It was pretty much all by design.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Broward and Palm Beach County aint having that "Cuban Take over" in their county though. They set that shyt straight years ago. Most Cubans stay in Miami. A few trickle out but they assimilate.

Yeah right you saying that now.

They already got west broward and the beaches.

I'm seeing broke cubans and other latinos strolling through Miramar and South Pembroke like they been there forever.

A few years ago them south broward zoes and jamaicans woulda had them :hamster: