Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You feel like AZ was the better move for you than somewhere like GA? I keep telling folks that it's important for black ppl to keep strongholds in other parts of the U.S. rather than just all migrating to the South. They look at you crazy for choosing to live out West as a black person.

:mjpls:
One thing about me I never did everything everybody did. I hate the Bible Belt states. I honestly don't see how black people could live in the south.

I had lived in GA for work and hated it. I had pull my gun more times on cacs vs fukkers then in Miami:gucci:

I have zero tolerance for cacs getting out of pocket. It was:scust:how black people in ATL let them cacs slide.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Bruh all ethic groups do this EXCEPT Black Americans.

You think Zoes and Jamaicans don't do the samething?:stopitslime: They hook each other up.

Look at my post earlier in this thread. I said as much as I can't stand Cubans. I wish black people had that same train of thought of sticking together.

Oh I was that random black dude before we became friends :russ:. I used go up in their joints acting like I ran the place:mjlol:

I know you telling the truth just from the bolded lmao

Used to go to my spanish homeboy house when his parents weren't home and just look through all the rooms and eat his snacks.

Homie would be following me around the house like this:lupe: but would never say shyt.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Economics. They straight wouldn't hire them for jobs. Broward used to be predominately white years ago. They used all types of trickery to keep them out of their neighborhoods. But they were forced to move even more north because it started getting saturated with different races.

Also if they did get a job they had to speak English. That was the main thing in Broward and Palm Beach. You better speak English or you not getting hired.

:ehh:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Higher-Ed Hustle | The Students

1. Florida has the largest rate of single mothers

For-profit colleges have been accused of predatory practices from coast to coast, but Florida students may be particularly vulnerable.

Florida’s demographics include large numbers of immigrants, minorities, single mothers, and veterans — all groups targeted by for-profit colleges.

Unlike New York, Iowa and Massachusetts, states that have obtained millions in refunds for students, Pam Bondi have negotiated one small settlement of that type, obtaining $83,000 to be split among 39 students.

PamBondi2.jpg

Florida is a predatory state, to say the least, due to a large number of immigrants and single mothers down here, hence it's a lot of money to be made off the backs of the poor and uninformed.

Also, Bill Clinton is a shareholder for the larger for-profit college in the nation.

Higher-Ed Hustle | Follow the Money

Florida is a predatory state, I see why many of us can't get married, we know the game and don't want to get any one who isn't completely ready to go now. I blame the older generation for not adapting to the change.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
You a lil biased because you been smashing them spanish girls breh lol.

They all be on that :mjpls: it's just the cubans leading the pack. Comparing racism between hispanics down here is like saying irish people are more racist then italians. None of that shyt matter.

If you black and dont speak spanish then you better be ready for some bullshyt.

:manny:That's what I've been saying. Nigggas ain't trying to hear it.

Elevated16

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brightline strikes again.....catchin more bodies than Bundy outchea...hasnt even expanded to miami dade yet smh.

why would you everr try to outrun a train? natural selection at work here

Man struck and killed by Brightline train in Delray Beach

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - A man was struck and killed by a Brightline train Sunday in Delray Ray Beach, police said.

A spokesperson for the Delray Ray Beach Police Department said the train struck the man just after 12:30 p.m. near the Southeast Fourth Street crossing.

More Brightline Headlines
The man was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

Witnesses are asked to contact Detective Joseph Hart at 561-243-7800.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh those are YOUR friends. I'm talking about as a whole. You don't know how them and their family is talking about black people when you aren't around.

Had friends from Peru, Mexico, Cuba,Nicaragua etc. Grew up with them.

I go on facebook now they all dikk sucking Trump. One of my BEST friends from fukking middle school, mexican dude, started watching kkk crossburnings on youtube.

I'm not talking about inviting you to the cookout. Im talking about if they had to choose between a random black person or a random spanish person (of any nationality) for a job, who do you think the majority is gonna pick?
:wow::picard:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Miami doesn’t suck to me. But if I ever did live there I think 99% of my time would be spent in little Haiti, Wynwood, Downtown and South Beach.

And outside of that I’d spend a lot of time in Broward.

My brothers live in West Palm Beach/Lake Worth.

Palm Beach feels like a Long Island with Palm Trees lol.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Black Miami by Marvin Dunn is the documentary that tells Miami''s black history but the book is way better than the film. Miami and south Florida as a whole is filled with black history especially considering the fact that the reconstruction period basically gave birth to Broward. Dania and Hallandale were part of Miami at one point. Overtown is a shythole but you still have the historic lyric theater there, Jacksons soul food on 3rd ave, old Clyde pool hall on 2nd across from the lyric, you got the Hampton house in liberty city which is where mlk would frequent. MLK was always in liberty city with the black professionals and Malcolm was always in overtown for the most part and would frequent liberty city time to time. He was a key figure in building the mosque here on 7th ave. Liberty city is filled with culture, the African heritage cultural arts center, The Tacolcy center, Hampton house are all historical landmarks to any real Miami native. I wouldn't suggest you to go to the beans unless you know people there, but when you go to the eastern point of the beans, the wall that segregated the blacks from whites is still there but chopped down a bit. You got smoke signals studio in Lil Haiti on 46th, that's where my homie crib is at, many people from Mos Def, Saul Williams, Talib, David Banner, and other known people would hang there and even hold concerts and parties, you got the Little Haiti cultural center as well. Lots of these areas is being sadly gentrified. But there is tons of culture and history to Dade county, up north in Broward you have historical black communities like Sistrunk, Danie, Pompano, Liberia, the ranches, Hallandale, and Deerfield that have a lot of landmarks(some of these places you have to know someone from there because it could get spooky for you :merchant: ) but if you do research you'll find some dope history. As for social things to do, check out urbanMiami because they do showcase a lot of dope local events in the area besides the typical club life.

Saw the documentary but didn’t know there was a book on it. Will buy it.