Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
The days of real nikkas in Miami are about to be over. :mjcry:

Before when them latinos were overtly no nikkas and could only speak Spanish, black folk knew where they stood with them.

Now these new generation spanish hoes don't mind hopping on a black dikk or two, these young nikkas think shyt is all sweet. As long as they got a spanish girlfriend they don't mind the racism because they think they're invited to the fiesta.

I know because it happened to my lil bro. My family grew up real pro black and didn't fukk with cacs at all. He went to school with a bunch of spanish people and got himself a spanish girlfriend.

nikka came home one day tryna speak spanglish and rolling his r's.:francis:

One day he was rattling off the capitols of south american countries. I said name the capitol of African countries. Couldn't name one.:wow:

This.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Even if I was rich I would never move back to Miami. It's gone to shyt all the way around. Why can't it be like them Uncle Luke days again. :mjcry:

I moved to AZ and been living here for 3 years. Hear English everywhere I go. The Messicans like 90% of them speak English, unlike the fakkit Cubans in Miami. Phoenix is a big time come up city. I'm moving back to FL hopefully this year, But I will be living in Palm Beach. Got my 561 hat already and if you flip it upside down it says I95 bytch. fukk Miami. :pacspit:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
I moved away from Miami I was working at MDC
Excelling in my position. A promotion came up they ain't even bother to interview me luckily I was cool with the secretary to get on the interview list. After everything I was told that I didn't get the position because I didn't speak Spanish. The position did not require Spanish and I actually can hold a conversation in Spanish. I left and life had been great.

It's that the younger generation don't mind themselves being economically marganilized

Even if I was rich I would never move back to Miami. It's gone to shyt all the way around. Why can't it be like them Uncle Luke days again. :mjcry:

interesting takes :ohhh:

would it be worth it to live in miami as a young professional breh if i was living in brickell/miami beach? my industry of work is a little more resistant to this ethnic favoritism... but i'm curious about the :mjpls:. actually have the opportunity to be out there pretty soon, but weighing the pros/cons.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

would it be worth it to live in miami as a young professional breh if i was living in brickell/miami beach? my industry of work is a little more resistant to this ethnic favoritism... but i'm curious about the :mjpls:. actually have the opportunity to be out there pretty soon, but weighing the pros/cons.

If you already got a job and opportunities, go for it. But if you're trying to move up in your career, don't bother.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but if you work for a hispanic dominated business, you WILL get passed over for promotions for spanish speakers that are less qualified.

If you can live with that then you'll be alright as long as you're coming here with a job already.

Daps
Like most cities, if you have a great job and/or serious money, the city is probably great. Regular money or a shytty job....:francis:.

Definitely have a vacation home there but I'm more of a mountains guy than a beach dude.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Unless you are already in mgmt or honestly exec level than no.

It's a economical racism. This ain't Bama where they are vocal and the black people just allow it. That's what I like about my Miami brehs. We shut shyt like that down quick and we ain't peaceful about it. That's why nobody fukks with us. But the economic piece is out of our control.

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I would own a spot down there to chill if I was making bread like that. But would I ever want to live down there full time? Hell no.

Also, every city has bad broads, but Miami's one of those cities where the proportion of bad chicks is higher. I saw the most beautiful random chick I'd ever seen in my life outside of Miami-Dade College first time I was down there.

Right by Conch Heaven right?

Man that was my little spot out there, so much beauty and not just the women but everything from the landscape to the culture.

I’ve only been a couple of times but Miami seems like a great spot if you’re not trying to raise a family.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
Unless you are already in mgmt or honestly exec level than no.

It's a economical racism. This ain't Bama where they are vocal and the black people just allow it. That's what I like about my Miami brehs. We shut shyt like that down quick and we ain't peaceful about it. That's why nobody fukks with us. But the economic peace is out of our control.
Wtf mean?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Makes me think why aren't there any black dominated businesses?

How can there be a Hispanic dominated one?

How can they do that and make black people not want to move to Miami because they favor Hispanic out there like it's their own country, but blacks don't have shyt?

How is that even possible?

If you already got a job and opportunities, go for it. But if you're trying to move up in your career, don't bother.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but if you work for a hispanic dominated business, you WILL get passed over for promotions for spanish speakers that are less qualified.

If you can live with that then you'll be alright as long as you're coming here with a job already.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Makes me think why aren't there any black dominated businesses?

How can there be a Hispanic dominated one?

How can they do that and make black people not want to move to Miami because they favor Hispanic out there like it's their own country, but blacks don't have shyt?

How is that even possible?
Alot of blacks folks gave up the good fight and headed North to GA and NC. The ones that didn't flee the state altogether headed to Broward and Palm Beach. There's still a rather large black middle class in Broward despite Kodak Black being the primary black Broward representative. Alot of black money and businesses Broward. To answer your question, its a numbers game.

Miami-Dade County:

Hispanic-68%
Black-18%

Broward:

Hispanic-25%
Black-26%

Palm Beach:
Hispanic-20%
Black-19%

^^^That says it all. Whenever they say "Cubans run South Florida" that really only applies to Miami proper and the west/southwest suburbs. But Hispanics of many, many nationalities run Miami Dade, while Broward and even Palm Beach have a more even distribution of the races.

Daps
Alot of blacks folks gave up the good fight and headed North to GA and NC. The ones that didn't flee the state altogether headed to Broward and Palm Beach. There's still a rather large black middle class in Broward despite Kodak Black being the primary black Broward representative. Alot of black money and businesses Broward. To answer your question, its a numbers game.

Miami-Dade County:

Hispanic-68%
Black-18%

Broward:

Hispanic-25%
Black-26%

Palm Beach:
Hispanic-20%
Black-19%

Whenever they say "Cubans run South Florida" that really only applies to Miami proper and the west/southwest suburbs. But Hispanics of many, many nationalities run Miami Dade, while Broward and even Palm Beach have a more even distribution of the races.

Exactly. I grew up in South Florida ( Ft.Lauderdale ) and it was mostly Haitians. I didn't meet or know any Cubans until HS.