Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Cubans are notorious for saying disrespectful shyt in Spanish about black people in their presence. You are not going to get the job if a Cuban is the manager. He is going to find a Cuban first. Then we have salaries. Say a job starts a 50k. If you are black your raise will be 3%, everybody elses can range from 10 to 20%. This is fact because I'm an accountant and I see payroll. Something that 99% of people in the work place don't see.

Blacks are not promoted as quick as Cubans or Whites. I mean it's really bad. This dorky idiot white guy worked at our Tallahassee office. My job in Miami had several offices. Came in and made more money than the black girl that had a Masters. He had his bachelors. They started him a 40k. 2 years later he is a manager and is making 80k. The dude was a fukking idiot. Cuban broad that is terrible at her job. Gets a raise and makes 65k. Doesn't even have a bachelors. smdh. The cost of living is extremely high there. Most blacks are scrapping by. Honestly blacks only do good if they are in the gov't or in the hospital. I mean of course if you a Lawyer or doctor you write your own ticket. I'm talking about jobs the majority of people get.

If you react to anything in just. You can lose your job. It's an at will state so they can terminate you for anything. I personally never gave a fukk, I always went hard if some one talked slick. Thing is once you set from the jump that you are not the one. They don't come at you like that. Miami is different from a lot of cities. You will get beat down at work or outside of work. Yes I'm talking about corporate settings.

This is why you are seeing blacks moving to Broward and Palm Beach county by the droves. It's never fair for blacks anywhere, but it's 20 times hard if you are black in Miami.

not one lie was told here

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is no way shape or form a speed train. That shyt has so many stops you are better off in traffic. Like 10 people take that shyt. :mjlol:

And cost a lot.

:whoa:

I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's literally a speed train that provides a straight shot from downtown West Palm to downtown Miami, with the only stop inbetween being in Fort Lauderdale. And it just had its first run this week. I think y'all are prematurely shooting it down. It hasn't been open a full week yet.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
The days of real nikkas in Miami are about to be over. :mjcry:

Before when them latinos were overtly no nikkas and could only speak Spanish, black folk knew where they stood with them.

Now these new generation spanish hoes don't mind hopping on a black dikk or two, these young nikkas think shyt is all sweet. As long as they got a spanish girlfriend they don't mind the racism because they think they're invited to the fiesta.

I know because it happened to my lil bro. My family grew up real pro black and didn't fukk with cacs at all. He went to school with a bunch of spanish people and got himself a spanish girlfriend.

nikka came home one day tryna speak spanglish and rolling his r's.:francis:

One day he was rattling off the capitols of south american countries. I said name the capitol of African countries. Couldn't name one.:wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Before when them latinos were overtly no nikkas and could only speak Spanish, black folk knew where they stood with them.

Now these new generation spanish hoes don't mind hopping on a black dikk or two, these young nikkas think shyt is all sweet. As long as they got a spanish girlfriend they don't mind the racism because they think they're invited to the fiesta.

I know because it happened to my lil bro. My family grew up real pro black and didn't fukk with cacs at all. He went to school with a bunch of spanish people and got himself a spanish girlfriend.

One day he was rattling off the capitols of south american countries. I said name the capitol of African countries. Couldn't name one.:wow:
:russ: :mjcry:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's literally a speed train that provides a straight shot from downtown West Palm to downtown Miami, with the only stop inbetween being in Fort Lauderdale. And it just had its first run this week. I think y'all are prematurely shooting it down. It hasn't been open a full week yet.
I’m not against it. Waiting for it to reach Orlando. It’s the cost. It should have been a public, low-cost service. Not for profit.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Oh this is new. I thought you were talking about the Tri Rail. The slow ass train that went to all three counties. That dumb shyt had a million stops.

This may work. But is it $40 per week or per ride? If its the latter.:camby:

The only way it works is if it's cheaper. But I like the concept if it had minimal stops.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Learning Spanish ain't a bad thing. I just don't believe it should be forced on you.
My major beef was with Cubans. The other Spanish speakers treated me very well. The problem is Cubans dominant Miami.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Learning Spanish ain't a bad thing. I just don't believe it should be forced on you.
My major beef was with Cubans. The other Spanish speakers treated me very well. The problem is Cubans dominant Miami.

I agree. My problem ain't the learning spanish part.

It's that the younger generation don't mind themselves being economically marganilized because they don't speak spanish, "because my girl is spanish."

I seen young nikkas put up with all type of nonsense because "my girl is spanish."

Was at this night spot in Hialeah. Some young nikka with a spanish girl was going on about how "black power is racist because if an asian said yellow power it would be racist too." :what: You know his girl gassed him up on that shyt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I agree. My problem ain't the learning spanish part.

It's that the younger generation don't mind themselves being economically marganilized because they don't speak spanish, "because my girl is spanish."

I seen young nikkas put up with all type of nonsense because "my girl is spanish."

Was at this night spot in Hialeah. Some young nikka with a spanish girl was going on about how "black power is racist because if an asian said yellow power it would be racist too." :what: You know his girl gassed him up on that shyt.
Those are dumb nikkas. No different from ones that date white girls. They happy to be with them and don't want to ruin their invite to the fiesta.

I've dated several latina women and never thought that way.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Oh this is new. I thought you were talking about the Tri Rail. The slow ass train that went to all three counties. That dumb shyt had a million stops.

This may work. But is it $40 per week or per ride? If its the latter.:camby:

The only way it works is if it's cheaper. But I like the concept if it had minimal stops.
40 dollar round trip. The Tri-Rail is 8 dollar round trip

This aint for the workers. It would make more sense when its connect with Orlando in 2020