Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All you say is truth. Nobody wants to be with them b*stards. I only banged with Colombians, Diablo locos, and Nicas when I lived in Miami as far as Hispanics. Cubans are disgusting. A Cuban can be a janitor and will be in management the next year. :scust:

I honestly haven't see a great deal of white people in Miami in years. I'm talking about in the masses like when I was young. Cubans are just as bad as cacs. We all know that Miami blacks are not in a sunken place and try to gain acceptance. You getting your head cracked you talk slick. Thats what of love about my brothers down there. I just wish they would educate themselves more and get off the god damn streets.

I'm keeping my eye on them Venezuelans. They got deep pockets they actually moved the cuban politicians out of Doral and put their own in. This is how they got the ok to do that Live Work Play area in Doral. Did they every complete it? They were building it when I was leaving. I bet that shyt look :banderas: Venezuelans are the only ones that can knock Cubans out the box. But it still will be a latin city. Black people still will be left out the economic circle. It's really a no win situation.

White people gave Cubans Miami. Remember Yahweh Ben Yahweh? The trumped up some bullshyt charges why? He was educating brothers and sisters. Also getting them to not depend on the gov't for welfare. Dude built an empire. White people can't stand black people educate themselves. Especially if you do in the masses. He was starting a positive trend. It's ok if they shot and kill each in the hood though. smdh.

Like I said if you must live down there. Broward and Palm Beach is the way to go. But I said fukk it and moved to Arizona. All them Cubans in my condo said I was racist because I was moving here. :pachaha: I was like thats the pot calling the kettle black :umad:

How do I move here in a a cac majority city and make 20k than I did in Miami. :scust:
:ohhh:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Could have told you this ... the real Miami is more like the Welcome to my Hood video.
I say this to people all the time. The vast majority of South Florida does not look like what you see on TV. You can say that for most places but people for some odd reason think Miami in its entirety is paradise.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
houston is way more overrated.
Who rates it? I have experience in both cities as I have family in both Dade and Broward. I'd rather live in Houston but visit Miami. Houston's only the 4th largest city because it's 600 sq miles. In reality, the real city is everything inside the loop. The rest of the city is a suburban wasteland and will remain so.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
OP doesn't even go outside his home. So, this statement is nonsensical from him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All you say is truth. Nobody wants to be with them b*stards. I only banged with Colombians, Diablo locos, and Nicas when I lived in Miami as far as Hispanics. Cubans are disgusting. A Cuban can be a janitor and will be in management the next year. :scust:

I honestly haven't see a great deal of white people in Miami in years. I'm talking about in the masses like when I was young. Cubans are just as bad as cacs. We all know that Miami blacks are not in a sunken place and try to gain acceptance. You getting your head cracked you talk slick. Thats what of love about my brothers down there. I just wish they would educate themselves more and get off the god damn streets.

I'm keeping my eye on them Venezuelans. They got deep pockets they actually moved the cuban politicians out of Doral and put their own in. This is how they got the ok to do that Live Work Play area in Doral. Did they every complete it? They were building it when I was leaving. I bet that shyt look :banderas: Venezuelans are the only ones that can knock Cubans out the box. But it still will be a latin city. Black people still will be left out the economic circle. It's really a no win situation.

White people gave Cubans Miami. Remember Yahweh Ben Yahweh? The trumped up some bullshyt charges why? He was educating brothers and sisters. Also getting them to not depend on the gov't for welfare. Dude built an empire. White people can't stand black people educate themselves. Especially if you do in the masses. He was starting a positive trend. It's ok if they shot and kill each in the hood though. smdh.

Like I said if you must live down there. Broward and Palm Beach is the way to go. But I said fukk it and moved to Arizona. All them Cubans in my condo said I was racist because I was moving here. :pachaha: I was like thats the pot calling the kettle black :umad:

How do I move here in a a cac majority city and make 20k than I did in Miami. :scust:
My boy who lives in Miami says Cubans are cacs without white guilt. Considering they came from the Batista era, I knew they weren't shyt from then. I'll never forget Black c00ns celebrating with Cubans about Castro's death. Good damn, I hate c00ns!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who rates it? I have experience in both cities as I have family in both Dade and Broward. I'd rather live in Houston but visit Miami. Houston's only the 4th largest city because it's 600 sq miles. In reality, the real city is everything inside the loop. The rest of the city is a suburban wasteland and will remain so.
Houston downtown should really end in the loop. After that, the rest should be cities like everywhere else in the South. Houston is the only mega city you got farms and shyt. Go to Chicago city and it looks and feels like a city. Same for DC.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My boy who lives in Miami says Cubans are cacs without white guilt. Considering they came from the Batista era, I knew they weren't shyt from then. I'll never forget Black c00ns celebrating with Cubans about Castro's death. Good damn, I hate c00ns!
You sure they were black? Or Black Cubans? They are a rare site in Miami, but they are there. I would imagine that they would come out for that. I mean this is the city when Elian Gonzalez punk ass was over here and them Cubans were fighting the government for him to stay. This is the same city that black people including myself that wore a picture of him on a T shirt that read fukk ELIAN. :russ: I mean wearing it every where in Miami too. Cubans got mad but didn't say shyt cuz they didn't want it. I mean that's why it's hard for me to see how black people in other cities put up with shyt from other races. In Miami we are soooooo outnumbered, but we not having it. :yeshrug: That's why it's hard to believe a Miami black dude was celebrating with Cubans about Castro.

I think what has to be said like I said before is black people from Miami don't put up with any shyt with Cubans. You will never see a Cuban do a black dude like you see white people do in the deep south and other racist areas. The racism is purely economical. Don't get it twisted though, it was funny when they first came over by the droves in the 80's. They thought they could say or put hands on anybody black like they did in Cubans. Oh Boy did they learn the hard way. :mjlol: They took some serious ass whoppings and got robbed on top of it. :mjlol:

It came to a point where we would just start shyt with them. Ask your boy about "Cracker Day" in high school if he's old enough. shyt I'm sure he heard about it from a relative. If he is not.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Cubans are notorious for saying disrespectful shyt in Spanish about black people in their presence. You are not going to get the job if a Cuban is the manager. He is going to find a Cuban first. Then we have salaries. Say a job starts a 50k. If you are black your raise will be 3%, everybody elses can range from 10 to 20%. This is fact because I'm an accountant and I see payroll. Something that 99% of people in the work place don't see.

Blacks are not promoted as quick as Cubans or Whites. I mean it's really bad. This dorky idiot white guy worked at our Tallahassee office. My job in Miami had several offices. Came in and made more money than the black girl that had a Masters. He had his bachelors. They started him a 40k. 2 years later he is a manager and is making 80k. The dude was a fukking idiot. Cuban broad that is terrible at her job. Gets a raise and makes 65k. Doesn't even have a bachelors. smdh. The cost of living is extremely high there. Most blacks are scrapping by. Honestly blacks only do good if they are in the gov't or in the hospital. I mean of course if you a Lawyer or doctor you write your own ticket. I'm talking about jobs the majority of people get.

If you react to anything in just. You can lose your job. It's an at will state so they can terminate you for anything. I personally never gave a fukk, I always went hard if some one talked slick. Thing is once you set from the jump that you are not the one. They don't come at you like that. Miami is different from a lot of cities. You will get beat down at work or outside of work. Yes I'm talking about corporate settings.

This is why you are seeing blacks moving to Broward and Palm Beach county by the droves. It's never fair for blacks anywhere, but it's 20 times hard if you are black in Miami.
Yeah, Doral is Little Venezuela. Venezuelans coming up strong.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You sure they were black? Or Black Cubans? They are a rare site in Miami, but they are there. I would imagine that they would come out for that. I mean this is the city when Elian Gonzalez punk ass was over here and them Cubans were fighting the government for him to stay. This is the same city that black people including myself that wore a picture of him on a T shirt that read fukk ELIAN. :russ: I mean wearing it every where in Miami too. Cubans got mad but didn't say shyt cuz they didn't want it. I mean that's why it's hard for me to see how black people in other cities put up with shyt from other races. In Miami we are soooooo outnumbered, but we not having it. :yeshrug: That's why it's hard to believe a Miami black dude was celebrating with Cubans about Castro.

I think what has to be said like I said before is black people from Miami don't put up with any shyt with Cubans. You will never see a Cuban do a black dude like you see white people do in the deep south and other racist areas. The racism is purely economical. Don't get it twisted though, it was funny when they first came over by the droves in the 80's. They thought they could say or put hands on anybody black like they did in Cubans. Oh Boy did they learn the hard way. :mjlol: They took some serious ass whoppings and got robbed on top of it. :mjlol:

It came to a point where we would just start shyt with them. Ask your boy about "Cracker Day" in high school if he's old enough. shyt I'm sure he heard about it from a relative. If he is not.
Miami Blacks aren't naive. I'll say that. Nor are they psychologically subservient.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

All facts man Cracker day was the shyt until my best friend who was Cuban got caught slipping .

I moved away from Miami I was working at MDC
Excelling in my position. A promotion came up they ain't even bother to interview me luckily I was cool with the secretary to get on the interview list. After everything I was told that I didn't get the position because I didn't speak Spanish. The position did not require Spanish and I actually can hold a conversation in Spanish. I left and life had been great.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All facts man Cracker day was the shyt until my best friend who was Cuban got caught slipping .

I moved away from Miami I was working at MDC
Excelling in my position. A promotion came up they ain't even bother to interview me luckily I was cool with the secretary to get on the interview list. After everything I was told that I didn't get the position because I didn't speak Spanish. The position did not require Spanish and I actually can hold a conversation in Spanish. I left and life had been great.
See this is my main argument against illegals.

Blacks are out here struggling because of shyt like this @theworldismine13 @Diasporan Royalty

Last edited: