Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Real talk, it kinda seems like Cubans aren't the most represented Hispanic nationality in south florida anymore. There's been an influx of central americans for like the past 15 years here, tons and tons of hondurans and nicaraguans. :ohhh:

Which Miami-dade campus you go to :mjgrin:
Wolfson got so much diversity since it's in downtown, don't sleep on north campus either. I heard the kendall one got the baddest jawns tho :mjcry:

They don't even like black girls so fuk em
you couldn't be more wrong, I love black women

but they rather mess with the dusty hood guy with the wicks, tattoos, and golds :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Real talk, it kinda seems like Cubans aren't the most represented Hispanic nationality in south florida anymore. There's been an influx of central americans for like the past 15 years here, tons and tons of hondurans and nicaraguans. :ohhh:

Wolfson got so much diversity since it's in downtown, don't sleep on north campus either. I heard the kendall one got the baddest jawns tho :mjcry:

but they rather mess with the dusty hood guy with the wicks, tattoos, and golds :francis:
You are right about Kendall

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Police say gunman had just been fired from fitness center

Definitely not condoning this. But being black in Miami and working with Cuban and cacs can push some people over the edge. I don't know whole story. I just know how blacks are treated at work in Miami. Bottom line if you not black and rich in Miami in this era, don't live there.

SunGod

All Star
Daps

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Elaborate.
Cubans are notorious for saying disrespectful shyt in Spanish about black people in their presence. You are not going to get the job if a Cuban is the manager. He is going to find a Cuban first. Then we have salaries. Say a job starts a 50k. If you are black your raise will be 3%, everybody elses can range from 10 to 20%. This is fact because I'm an accountant and I see payroll. Something that 99% of people in the work place don't see.

Blacks are not promoted as quick as Cubans or Whites. I mean it's really bad. This dorky idiot white guy worked at our Tallahassee office. My job in Miami had several offices. Came in and made more money than the black girl that had a Masters. He had his bachelors. They started him a 40k. 2 years later he is a manager and is making 80k. The dude was a fukking idiot. Cuban broad that is terrible at her job. Gets a raise and makes 65k. Doesn't even have a bachelors. smdh. The cost of living is extremely high there. Most blacks are scrapping by. Honestly blacks only do good if they are in the gov't or in the hospital. I mean of course if you a Lawyer or doctor you write your own ticket. I'm talking about jobs the majority of people get.

If you react to anything in just. You can lose your job. It's an at will state so they can terminate you for anything. I personally never gave a fukk, I always went hard if some one talked slick. Thing is once you set from the jump that you are not the one. They don't come at you like that. Miami is different from a lot of cities. You will get beat down at work or outside of work. Yes I'm talking about corporate settings.

This is why you are seeing blacks moving to Broward and Palm Beach county by the droves. It's never fair for blacks anywhere, but it's 20 times hard if you are black in Miami.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

What's Kendall 7% Black non Hispanic?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cubans are notorious for saying disrespectful shyt in Spanish about black people in their presence. You are not going to get the job if a Cuban is the manager. He is going to find a Cuban first. Then we have salaries. Say a job starts a 50k. If you are black your raise will be 3%, everybody elses can range from 10 to 20%. This is fact because I'm an accountant and I see payroll. Something that 99% of people in the work place don't see.

Blacks are not promoted as quick as Cubans or Whites. I mean it's really bad. This dorky idiot white guy worked at our Tallahassee office. My job in Miami had several offices. Came in and made more money than the black girl that had a Masters. He had his bachelors. They started him a 40k. 2 years later he is a manager and is making 80k. The dude was a fukking idiot. Cuban broad that is terrible at her job. Gets a raise and makes 65k. Doesn't even have a bachelors. smdh. The cost of living is extremely high there. Most blacks are scrapping by. Honestly blacks on do good if they are in the gov't or in the hospital. I mean of course if you a Lawyer or doctor you write your own ticket. I'm talking about jobs the majority of people get.

If you react to anything in just. You can lose your job. It's an at will state so they can terminate you for anything. I personally never gave a fukk, I always went hard if some one talked slick. Thing is is once you set from the jump that you are not the one. They don't come at you like that. Miami is different from a lot of cities. You will get beat down at work or outside of work. Yes I'm talking about corporate settings.

This is why you are seeing blacks mover to Broward and Palm Beach county by the droves. It's never fair for blacks anywhere, but it's 20 times hard if you are black in Miami.
thanks for the insight

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Honestly. This going to sound bad but it is just how Miami is. She is a bull dyke. Miami is an extremely superficial place. People will look at you and look away quick if you are not attractive. I honestly never really had many issues going to stores and such. I'm not saying she is lying, but it's definitely not on that level. I mean Cubans now they will get their heads cracked. I mean maybe because I'm a man and I had a different experience. Only at work said things happened because people are more protected at work.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Blacks are not promoted as quick as Cubans or Whites. I mean it's really bad. This dorky idiot white guy worked at our Tallahassee office. My job in Miami had several offices. Came in and made more money than the black girl that had a Masters. He had his bachelors. They started him a 40k. 2 years later he is a manager and is making 80k. The dude was a fukking idiot. Cuban broad that is terrible at her job. Gets a raise and makes 65k. Doesn't even have a bachelors. smdh. The cost of living is extremely high there. Most blacks are scrapping by. Honestly blacks only do good if they are in the gov't or in the hospital. I mean of course if you a Lawyer or doctor you write your own ticket. I'm talking about jobs the majority of people get.

If you react to anything in just. You can lose your job. It's an at will state so they can terminate you for anything. I personally never gave a fukk, I always went hard if some one talked slick. Thing is once you set from the jump that you are not the one. They don't come at you like that. Miami is different from a lot of cities. You will get beat down at work or outside of work. Yes I'm talking about corporate settings.

This is why you are seeing blacks moving to Broward and Palm Beach county by the droves. It's never fair for blacks anywhere, but it's 20 times hard if you are black in Miami.

At the lower income level it's even worse than that. I You will see a sister at a job for 20 years getting a 2% raise a year while the same spanish broads are moving up the ladder onto different positions.

I work for a major university and it's really bad here for black folks, the ones who make alot of money are either gay, married and etc. No party boy single brother big baller dating lifestyle.

It's alot of people discriminated due to skin color, I can recall seeing hispanics barely speaking english getting transferred to other offices while the black folks in the same shyt, it's skin color it's just people are afraid to admit it.

Racial issues happen quite often and management will hold diversity training which is all the same bullshyt over and over again.

Miami is a very racist city and the cubans are a dangerous group, and to be honest the majority arent even educated yet so their doing this with just a small amount of educated folks who have the authority to hire, fire and speak for them.

Bringing in they homeboys without the job even hitting the internet or paper.

Sedanos, bravo supermarkets getting big.

While keeping the COL up by shacking up with other families while the americans ain't trying to do the same.

South Florida runs off South Americans, even white people trying to get out this bytch.

i remember seeing some upper management cacs on the elevator one day making jokes about cubans... they can't get too real cuz they'll be gone quick.

When I first startred our managements where a white dude from Texas, he got the axe, a white lady from NYC got the boot, the spanish folks took over and started firing alot of black women.

They really distain alot of sisters, the educated ones they literally give them hell.

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
Honestly. This going to sound bad but it is just how Miami is. She is a bull dyke. Miami is an extremely superficial place. People will look at you and look away quick if you are not attractive. I honestly never really had many issues going to stores and such. I'm not saying she is lying, but it's definitely not on that level. I mean Cubans now they will get their heads cracked. I mean maybe because I'm a man and I had a different experience. Only at work said things happened because people are more protected at work.

@m0rninggl0ry

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
At the lower income level it's even worse than that. I You will see a sister at a job for 20 years getting a 2% raise a year while the same spanish broads are moving up the ladder onto different positions.

I work for a major university and it's really bad here for black folks, the ones who make alot of money are either gay, married and etc. No party boy single brother big baller dating lifestyle.

It's alot of people discriminated due to skin color, I can recall seeing hispanics barely speaking english getting transferred to other offices while the black folks in the same shyt, it's skin color it's just people are afraid to admit it.

Racial issues happen quite often and management will hold diversity training which is all the same bullshyt over and over again.

Miami is a very racist city and the cubans are a dangerous group, and to be honest the majority arent even educated yet so their doing this with just a small amount of educated folks who have the authority to hire, fire and speak for them.

Bringing in they homeboys without the job even hitting the internet or paper.

Sedanos, bravo supermarkets getting big.

While keeping the COL up by shacking up with other families while the americans ain't trying to do the same.

South Florida runs off South Americans, even white people trying to get out this bytch.

i remember seeing some upper management cacs on the elevator one day making jokes about cubans... they can't get too real cuz they'll be gone quick.

When I first startred our managements where a white dude from Texas, he got the axe, a white lady from NYC got the boot, the spanish folks took over and started firing alot of black women.

They really distain alot of sisters, the educated ones they literally give them hell.

All you say is truth. Nobody wants to be with them b*stards. I only banged with Colombians, Diablo locos, and Nicas when I lived in Miami as far as Hispanics. Cubans are disgusting. A Cuban can be a janitor and will be in management the next year. :scust:

I honestly haven't see a great deal of white people in Miami in years. I'm talking about in the masses like when I was young. Cubans are just as bad as cacs. We all know that Miami blacks are not in a sunken place and try to gain acceptance. You getting your head cracked you talk slick. Thats what of love about my brothers down there. I just wish they would educate themselves more and get off the god damn streets.

I'm keeping my eye on them Venezuelans. They got deep pockets they actually moved the cuban politicians out of Doral and put their own in. This is how they got the ok to do that Live Work Play area in Doral. Did they every complete it? They were building it when I was leaving. I bet that shyt look :banderas: Venezuelans are the only ones that can knock Cubans out the box. But it still will be a latin city. Black people still will be left out the economic circle. It's really a no win situation.

White people gave Cubans Miami. Remember Yahweh Ben Yahweh? The trumped up some bullshyt charges why? He was educating brothers and sisters. Also getting them to not depend on the gov't for welfare. Dude built an empire. White people can't stand black people educate themselves. Especially if you do in the masses. He was starting a positive trend. It's ok if they shot and kill each in the hood though. smdh.

Like I said if you must live down there. Broward and Palm Beach is the way to go. But I said fukk it and moved to Arizona. All them Cubans in my condo said I was racist because I was moving here. :pachaha: I was like thats the pot calling the kettle black :umad:

How do I move here in a a cac majority city and make 20k than I did in Miami. :scust: