Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I use to agree with this thread and use to shyt on Miami a lot. However seeing MANY sexy ass Haitians from Miami/South Florida IDK...:patrice:
You thinking about hoes. Overall Miami sucks to live. Especifically if you not rich.

Ft. Lodi is way better Living and still got beautiful women. I would never live in Miami again.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You thinking about hoes. Overall Miami sucks to live. Especifically if you not rich.

Ft. Lodi is way better Living and still got beautiful women. I would never live in Miami again.
palin-shake.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Yeah. Ft Lauderdale is where its at. It's only 45 mins from Miami and just more livable. A lot more older ppl but that's good for keeping all the thugs and hood nikkas away...

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Its small, When I went there.
I was surprised to find out south beach was really only 20 blocks.

Rest of Miami Beach was mostly just hotels.

I don't see why people would move there, I would get bored. But I'm from NYC, so my view might be affected by that. NYC is 5 x times as big, with popping areas to go to.
You always can tell the people that don't know anything about Miami. First thing out there mouth is SOBE. From Brickell to midtown. Plenty of clubs to lounges to events going on all the time. And it won't take you forever to get to them unlike NY.

I can't see why somebody would want to NY. :scust:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Its small, When I went there.
I was surprised to find out south beach was really only 20 blocks.

Rest of Miami Beach was mostly just hotels.

I don't see why people would move there, I would get bored. But I'm from NYC, so my view might be affected by that. NYC is 5 x times as big, with popping areas to go to.
I'm born and raised in Miami. Currently live here but going to LA shown me the difference between a major US city and a world-class city.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm born and raised in Miami. Currently live here but going to LA shown me the difference between a major US city and a world-class city.
In my clubbing days you wouldn't catch me living in LA. Closing at 2:scust:

NY and LA are huge compared to Miami. But people can't stop going or moving to Miami.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Yeah. Ft Lauderdale is where its at. It's only 45 mins from Miami and just more livable. A lot more older ppl but that's good for keeping all the thugs and hood nikkas away...
Ain't ft lauderdale mad hood? :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

NY and LA are huge compared to Miami. But people can't stop going or moving to Miami.
I only go to strip clubs so idc about clubbing but I mean what a city has to offer period.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

They fall for the hype, they think it's a game people don't understand Miami is flooded with black professionals now but the thing is slot of these jobs don't wanna hire them and give them that money unless they :mjpls:

Race is a big issue down here, Miami and a growing Hispanic educates class. I'm going upstate before Caribbeans figure out the next move and jump up there too, once they go the prices shoot up. Orlando used to mad cheap back in the day till Jamaicans and Haitians and Hispanics jumped on that shyt.

Ain't ft lauderdale mad hood? :mjlol:

Naw not really pretty safe to be honest crime don't really pop off like that. Just little petty drug dudes thinking they tough. Sistrunk looks like shyt but nothing happens over there, Imo Miami is way more Bout that life than Lauderdale.

Shhh let them stay where they're at :mjlol: Im in east lauderdale now living like a king :win:

Nice area closer to Las Olas you really good. You're money right if you round the beach.