Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Can't have a subway system, the whole city would flood.

America is so friggin stupid though. Why not copy off Japan and have the speed train. Japan is way more over crowded and they solved it by having speed train and carousel parking where like four cars can take up two parking spaces instead of four. shyt is crazy. The city makes dumb money off of taxes, but the Cubans are so crooked the shyt will never happen.
They're building that All-Aboard Florida transit system. It'll connect Miami to Orlando and all points in-between.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They're building that All-Aboard Florida transit system. It'll connect Miami to Orlando and all points in-between.
Did that pass? Before I moved that fagot Rick Scott rejected a train that would commute daily from Miami to Tampa and back.

Miami alone needs a speed train running along the highway. It's extremely over crowded there. I went back a few months ago and I'm like I'm so glad I don't live in this bytch anymore.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Did that pass? Before I moved that fagot Rick Scott rejected a train that would commute daily from Miami to Tampa and back.

Miami alone needs a speed train running along the highway. It's extremely over crowded there. I went back a few months ago and I'm like I'm so glad I don't live in this bytch anymore.
They got one that will run through all the downtowns in South Florida from Miami to West Palm. It's gonna run east of 95. They're already building each station in all the town's are already have the rail cars.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They got one that will run through all the downtowns in South Florida from Miami to West Palm. It's gonna run east of 95. They're already building each station in all the town's are already have the rail cars.
About god damn time. All that money that South FL produces, this shyt could've been done 20 years ago to be honest.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
There is the Metrorail (which barely anybody uses but it's there), and Tri-Rail (which I've never heard anyone speak of in real life)

The county voted on an extension of the Metrorail but the proposal was not passed. I know a lot of black people were against it but I can't remember why.
metrorail is always packed during rush hours. Have you seen what the civic center and government center stations look like?

I used to ride it all the time from earlington heights to south miami before I bought my car.

The south tend to be against public transport but I thought Miami would be different
public transportation in s. fla as a whole is complete trash

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Its small, When I went there.
I was surprised to find out south beach was really only 20 blocks.

Rest of Miami Beach was mostly just hotels.

I don't see why people would move there, I would get bored. But I'm from NYC, so my view might be affected by that. NYC is 5 x times as big, with popping areas to go to.