Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Miami needs to invest in a comprehensive subway system
Can't have a subway system, the whole city would flood.

America is so friggin stupid though. Why not copy off Japan and have the speed train. Japan is way more over crowded and they solved it by having speed train and carousel parking where like four cars can take up two parking spaces instead of four. shyt is crazy. The city makes dumb money off of taxes, but the Cubans are so crooked the shyt will never happen.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Can't have a subway system, the whole city would flood.

America is so friggin stupid though. Why not copy off Japan and have the speed train. Japan is way more over crowded and they solved it by having speed train and carousel parking where like four cars can take up two parking spaces instead of four. shyt is crazy. The city makes dumb money off of taxes, but the Cubans are so crooked the shyt will never happen.
They need light rail or something, y'all have the Everglades blocking your growth, fade county needs to grow up and the only way to improve traffic/continue to grow is for there to be a good transport system

But yeah I agree with you on speed trains

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
They need light rail or something, y'all have the Everglades blocking your growth, fade county needs to grow up and the only way to improve traffic/continue to grow is for there to be a good transport system

There is the Metrorail (which barely anybody uses but it's there), and Tri-Rail (which I've never heard anyone speak of in real life)

The county voted on an extension of the Metrorail but the proposal was not passed. I know a lot of black people were against it but I can't remember why.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
There is the Metrorail (which barely anybody uses but it's there), and Tri-Rail (which I've never heard anyone speak of in real life)

The county voted on an extension of the Metrorail but the proposal was not passed. I know a lot of black people were against it but I can't remember why.
The south tend to be against public transport but I thought Miami would be different

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

People use all those things. I, personally, used the Tri Rail before I got a care. Black people aren't against expansion, they're against anything getting built before the extension along 27th ave. Black people waiting on that for decades. Cubans talking about making the one from West Miami to Miami Beach first.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The south tend to be against public transport but I thought Miami would be different
The south isn't against it. Cacs wanna remain inaccessible. So, they think. Miami it's a money thing. Cronyism is rampant.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps

Fade County:mjlol:you on yo got damn way