Louisiana looking like a straight up pro slavery state

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What can we do to change the system? PM if necessary. Everything doesn't need to be out in the open.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
its the same scenario in the 2nd most populated country in the western hemisphere..... brazil... it only targets black men..... thats why I dont get why you guys are such simps...

Brazil is a very racist country for sure and blacks here live in a state of near segregation, but you're dreaming if you think things here are as fukked up as in Amerikkka :scust:

What i see in the US is a open hunt season for blacks and a constant attempt to weaken the black identity. Here hardly someone will try to kill you simply by your color, which does not mean that they will not discriminate you :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
somebody cue the bugs cutting
the state away gif.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This.

This is their greatest fear. Black unity is frightening. If every gang member decided that these cacs were the real threat blacks could literally take over.

I said last year during those police killing cases how its mind boggling to me gang members and dealers are around the beast 24/7 especially at night and nobody ever just sneak ambushes them like they do to us. and just pop them. Its just :mindblown: to me.

say im c00ning or whatever but one of these cacs in power can kill a gangbanger's kid right in front of him and there will be no retaliation

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I live in Baton Rouge...yea there is a lot of bad shyt here.....

but look...cats can avoid a lot of this shyt if they stay out of the system....

cats are out here killing robbing dealing...and getting sent to prison....

once you get convicted you are at their mercy.....

keep your record clean and you dont have to worry about this
You sound naive as hell.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow a lot of overreacting.

Louisiana is corrupt and the school system is trash but the everyday people are pretty dope. Even the ones that don't agree/mesh with you.

Your average black and white people get alone here unusually well. Much better race relations than I've experienced in other states. And that's with living here.

It's just that the people in power are rotten to the core completely, as is the system and methods to keep the corrupt in power.