Louisiana looking like a straight up pro slavery state

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I dont agree with the mass exodus idea. Some of these southern states have almost majority black populations...the quality of life that comes with living among and around your own people is underrated. Not having to deal with cac bullchit on the daily and raising your kids in a healthier mindset >>

The real issue is the old, white-man run, archaic leadership and policy that govern these places. THAT can only be changed with a critical mass of successful black business and professional individuals (such as @Blazinn above). This will eventually lead to the rise of a political leadership class that can lobby and even vote in its own.

In the meantime, its important for people to vote in local elections
Need people to protect all that more importantly because the gov will have no problem comin thru dropping bombs. fukk politics all it leads to is some old rich white racist cacs. This wicked country and along with white supremacy needs to be completely destroyed. Black people always trynna look for the easy way out but there ain't none.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Only upside is that nobody in New Orleans goes to jail for murder :yeshrug:

But yea BR is a big white city wit they government. New Orleans a good bit different

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow that was really depressing to read.

What's the voting percentages like down there? Do eligible people vote?

Voting won't make a difference though. Not sure why you're bringing this up.

Simply walking down the street they're stopping them. Riding a bike. I've been with people and the only reason police didn't harass is bc they saw me smh

You white?

Dudes are already in prison locked up for some years, some deserve the time while other don't but at least while they are there we won't have to worry about them sitting around not doing shyt all day. I'm all for rehabilitation to avoid recidivism.

The US prison system is anything BUT rehabilitation.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It saddens me and infuriates me to see my people still going through this shyt man.
:mjcry: :wow:
Between this and seeing how Africans migrants recently are being held captive in Libya as slaves, slavery never ended. In fact the dark truth is its going on stronger.

This is where this void in our numbers as black men come from. Imagine if the jails in america were not filled with black men and the prison industrial complex wasnt such a savage beast hell bent of putting bodies in it for the purpose of making money...how stronger we would be in this country. @Bimothy Slangwell (Slang) said it....the south is damn near the closest to the roots of blackness you can get next to Africa in this country. They work overtime to fukk us over whether its stalking us and trying to give us tickets for skateboarding (that made me mad as fukk to read...black kids trying to have fun hobbies and cops is stalking them :francis: trying to find new ways to throw black people in prison to be a source of free/slave labor...) to throwing us in the slammer for pot while cacs make millions from its legalization.

This country will never shed its evil legacy.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Werent yall just making threads about why all blacks should move to the south?
:jbhmm:

Im good in NY brehs. We should let the south secede now.
This.

No offense to all my southern posters but the last time I visited the South it was Asheville North Carolina and by the third day i was just so disgusted by the racism and terrible atmosphere just started feeling physically sick and couldnt wait to leave...

And thats supposed to be some goddamn hippie liberal freewheeling southern town too. Maybe its cause i'm African but I just felt I couldnt live in a region like that...and yeah...i know thats everywhere.
shyt i got sick and tired of seeing confederate flags everyday in Pittsburgh and thats (supposedly) the north...hence the reason i moved to NYC.

Sad there are very few places for black people to feel relatively (comfortable) in America.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folks not in prison need a mass exodus out of USA..

Fixed

I guess we really need to en mass move to more favorable states. Make cacs white flight right out of there.

Hawaii and Puerto Rico has the lowest white population in the US. There's also the US Virgin Islands. But none of y'all want to move off the mainland/plantation.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Im telling yall nikkas shyt is real i stay in East Texas i could literally walk to Louisiana from here.

Louisiana has a horrific history alot of Souls still haunt that place till this very day, its part of the reason why i hate cacs.

My Great Grand parents moved to Texas in the 1940s to escape that hell hole, my Great Grandma was Creole and raised on a reservation,she had experienced these demonic cacs at their worst because during those times they had no rights and they couldnt bear arms,so it made fighting back hard, rape and sexual assault was rampant as well as Cult "activity" where Cacs would throw dead mutilated mainly Black bodies in the nearby lake.

The shyt she saw cacs do really made her believe they were demons,theres plenty of Native folk tales that state the same cacs have never changed the same warnings and tales that applied in her days still apply today,

Thankfully all their demonic shyt is creeping back on them Trump and this Opiod epidemic is the start. Once there BB generation die off in the next 3-10 years shyt will really get started.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Nah nothing positive comes from that

When u make incarceration a profit driven industry
U have racist doing all they can to keep the prisons filled

To keep as much of the profits as possible the prisons don't provide shyt to the inmates
And then use the inmates to work not only for the prison and state but also commercial companies for slave wages

:dead:
Tha real reason why sessions is pushin so hard 4 weed 2 be outlawed:scust:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Werent yall just making threads about why all blacks should move to the south?
:jbhmm:

Im good in NY brehs. We should let the south secede now.
More aa's in tha south=political power at tha state level= a fair chance of having a state government tht represents us. But yall dont wanna make change, yall just want it 2 'happen'