Louisiana looking like a straight up pro slavery state

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
while i was born & raised in houston but my family is from louisiana, so i truly understand how fukked up it is in louisiana.

just a depressing place that is fundamentally designed to keep black people down and no real examples of black excellence,

no jobs and racist cacs shutting you out of everything,

that's why most successful black people or black people that want to become successful or do better for themselves move the fukk outta there as soon as they can.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It's going take a war, hopefully political, to uproot and disassemble the political stranglehold thise Dixiecrats have on the government down south.

This maybe one of the first wars blacks need to wage, the dissolution of mass incarceration. As a united front it can be achieved region by region.

:snoop: Though as with nearly everything else in our community, we must educate the uninitiated. To insure we're not having to fight other black people along the way. Because there's a segment if our population who are in agreement with the police and Judiciary tactics.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
I see a lot of people going in on the state but if you don't live there or have not grown up there it is easy to point the finger at those in charge. I have a lot of friends that did grow up there in strong traditional families. Several have graduated from college and a few stayed and are doing the best they can to help future AA's get to college, start businesses, and live good lives. The issue is that those people are outnumbered. Most of the kids i knew growing up had a shot at a better life. T.O.P.S passed in the late 90's and if you took the necessary courses your tuition to college was free. You had to keep like a 2.5 average. Opportunity was there around that time. It was different in the 70's and 80's, but I knew old guys that had trade businesses and college grads. Hell my pops worked him self up from nothing. Strong role models are there. Including black principles, teachers, and family friends.

We have the same black issues just like everywhere else. Little to no participation in politics and that is by choice. Crabs in a barrel mentality runs rampant as well. While there is a hard effort to keep blacks out of power it is our job to unify and push our issues. We do at times of crisis why not on an everyday basis? For those that think that it is a walking plantation it is not. A lot of us make it out! There are also a lot of us that think that they will be the dope man and just end up dead or strung out. If you got a lil paper and keep yourself in order you can live well, but there are always trade off's.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
That is terrible, but not surprising. What else would you expect from a state that elected David Duke to its House of Representatives and where the majority of cac voters wanted him to become governor?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
It's going take a war, hopefully political, to uproot and disassemble the political stranglehold thise Dixiecrats have on the government down south.

This maybe one of the first wars blacks need to wage, the dissolution of mass incarceration. As a united front it can be achieved region by region.

:snoop: Though as with nearly everything else in our community, we must educate the uninitiated. To insure we're not having to fight other black people along the way. Because there's a segment if our population who are in agreement with the police and Judiciary tactics.

So this is who you were before you turned into an anti-Black, all out Trumpster? Interesting :jbhmm: