Louisiana looking like a straight up pro slavery state

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I've lived in Florida the last 4 years. North Florida and South. You can't tell me I don't have no knowledge of the South. North Florida is about as deep south as it gets. Definitely not as bad as LA. I'm pulling stuff out of my ass how? It's the same information. You just being stubborn because I ain't make no eloquent post with links to back it up. It's common knowledge that Louisiana ain't exactly a liberal friendly state. Also common knowledge that a lot of racial tension exists there. Which is what I said. But go ahead and be stubborn and typical.
"Ok"

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Louisiana till i die

Its a fukked up home, but it's home
can't be beat

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Listened to a program on on the prison I. Windfield and also how public defenders are so backed up that most of the men they served are poor and black. It was absolutely disgusting. Most of the public defenders are also the men who might prosecute you in small towns. It's that bad. :scust:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
They assign prosecutors to act as public defenders.

Louisiana public defenders: a lawyer with a pulse will do

Begin Quote...

....a lawyer named J Keith Gates sits behind two heaps of files: one for his job as a prosecutor, the other for his job as a public defender.
“Look, it’s all courtroom work,” he says, pulling a file from each stack to show their similarities. “There’s no conflict unless you’re prosecuting and defending at the same time.”

End Quote...

:whoa:
Well he already beat me too it.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I live in Baton Rouge...yea there is a lot of bad shyt here.....

but look...cats can avoid a lot of this shyt if they stay out of the system....

cats are out here killing robbing dealing...and getting sent to prison....

once you get convicted you are at their mercy.....

keep your record clean and you dont have to worry about this
I just read an article this month about a Black man in your state sentenced to 18 years in prison for 18 grams of weed. They nailed him on distribution charges and your SUPREME COURT upheld that sentence.
Black men are being HUNTED in your state.

shyt is disgusting. Let the heroin epidemic ravage the Cacs in that state and their children's children. They deserve the agony.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read an article this month about a Black man in your state sentenced to 18 years in prison for 18 grams of weed. They nailed him on distribution charges and your SUPREME COURT upheld that sentence.
Black men are being HUNTED in your state.

shyt is disgusting. Let the heroin epidemic ravage the Cacs in that state and their children's children. They deserve the agony.
Man Who Was Serving More Than 13 Years Over Two Joints’ Worth Of Marijuana Gets Sentence Reduced | HuffPost

Bernard Noble, a 50-year-old father of seven, has spent the last six years in prison in Louisiana serving out a sentence of 13 and a half years for possession of what was the equivalent of two joints’ worth of marijuana.

:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I dipped out that hoe like
tenor.gif