Louisiana looking like a straight up pro slavery state

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I guess we really need to en mass move to more favorable states. Make cacs white flight right out of there.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Jesus christ.....burn it all to the ground.
edit: nah, scratch that. Publicise this shyt far and wide. Let the world see it. Expose the "greatest country on Earth" for what it really is.

This ain't the 50s-60s.. People already know the deal with the "greatest country on Earth"

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Looking like?

t1.jpg

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yes, and I'll be out this hell hole next summer.

I will also be visiting my brother in prison tomorrow smh.

This place is a danger to the black man. I HATE it.

You was just telling me in that one thread about new Orleans that I ain't know shyt about shyt and I was pretty much saying what the gist of this thread is saying :gucci:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You was just telling me in that one thread about new Orleans that I ain't know shyt about shyt and I was pretty much saying what the gist of this thread is saying :gucci:
But you don't know. My point still stands.

If you would like the award for being right...then by all means I'll let you have it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
But you don't know. My point still stands.

If you would like the award for being right...then by all means I'll let you have it.

How do I don't know when you're agreeing with the same information posted in this thread. The same information I've posted in a smaller degree :what:

Stop being a typical female and admit when you're wrong. I don't have to actually visit a certain area to know that it ain't for me.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
How do I don't know when you're agreeing with the same information posted in this thread. The same information I've posted in a smaller degree :what:

Stop being a typical female and admit when you're wrong. I don't have to actually visit a certain area to know that it ain't for me.
In the other thread you didn't post any factual information.

You were pulling stuff from your ass about what you think the South is about.

Again, I can admit when I'm wrong but I will not be admitting that to you bc you never even came here nor do you really know what's what.

You can have the award as I stated before.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
In the other thread you didn't post any factual information.

You were pulling stuff from your ass about what you think the South is about.

Again, I can admit when I'm wrong but I will not be admitting that to you bc you never even came here nor do you really know what's what.

You can have the award as I stated before.

I've lived in Florida the last 4 years. North Florida and South. You can't tell me I don't have no knowledge of the South. North Florida is about as deep south as it gets. Definitely not as bad as LA. I'm pulling stuff out of my ass how? It's the same information. You just being stubborn because I ain't make no eloquent post with links to back it up. It's common knowledge that Louisiana ain't exactly a liberal friendly state. Also common knowledge that a lot of racial tension exists there. Which is what I said. But go ahead and be stubborn and typical.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip