Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not to sound like an a$$hole, but why would you sit there and watch a person masturbate?? Just leave

Probably because they are women and scare easily and he is a man and insane enough to just start jerking off in front of them ?

Cause if a dude is crazy enough to jerk off in front of you...I have serious doubts he is going to just stand there and do nothing if you try to leave ?

They asked that chick who accused Harvey of jerking off in front of her at some restaurant, why she just didn't leave, and she was like "dude is crazy enough to jerk off in front of me like that you think he not crazy enough to physically assault me if i try to get away?"

I really don't get what people don't get about that...

Like...you really think Louie was going to be like "ah...okay:yeshrug:" if these women got up and left?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Louis C.K.’s Second Netflix Special Scrapped Following Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By Joe Otterson
@JoeOtterson
Joe Otterson
TV Reporter@JoeOttersonFOLLOW
Joe's Most Recent Stories
louis-ck-kevin-meaney.jpg

CREDIT: DAVID BUCHAN/VARIETY/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Netflix is pulling the plug on a new Louis C.K. stand up special after reports surfaced alleging the comedian engaged in sexual misconduct with multiple women during his career.

“The allegations made by several women in The New York Times about Louis C.K.’s behavior are disturbing,” a Netflix spokesperson said in a statement. “Louis’s unprofessional and inappropriate behavior with female colleagues has led us to decide not to produce a second stand up special, as had been planned.”

C.K. had signed a deal to produce two new stand up specials for the streaming service, the first of which debuted in April.

This is the latest fallout from the allegations against C.K. Earlier on Friday, film distributor Orchard announced that they were scrapping plans to release C.K.’s new film, “I Love You, Daddy.” On Thursday night, HBO announced that C.K. would no longer be performing on the charity event “Night of Too Many Stars,” and that his past projects would be removed from HBO On Demand services.

The New York Times published a piece early Thurday alleging that C.K. had repeatedly asked women he encountered in work-related environments to watch him masturbate.

Among the women who went on the record with allegations against the comedian and TV producer were comedians Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov. They state in the story that he invited them to his hotel room during the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo., in 2002 and allegedly stripped naked and began to masturbate. The women described themselves as being “paralyzed” during the incident and running out of the hotel room after C.K. ejaculated.

LEAVE A REPLY

his new movie and his upcoming Netflix special scrapped

Daps
Reppin
California
Probably because they are women and scare easily and he is a man and insane enough to just start jerking off in front of them ?

Cause if a dude is crazy enough to jerk off in front of you...I have serious doubts he is going to just stand there and do nothing if you try to leave ?

They asked that chick who accused Harvey of jerking off in front of her at some restaurant, why she just didn't leave, and she was like "dude is crazy enough to jerk off in front of me like that you think he not crazy enough to physically assault me if i try to get away?"

I really don't get what people don't get about that...

Like...you really think Louie was going to be like "ah...okay:yeshrug:" if these women got up and left?

Yes :ehh::yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't really give a shyt tbh. Not like he raped em. He's still funny so I'll listen to his shyt still. And these women saying they were "paralyzed" lmao. As if they were so traumatized by a penis they just couldn't stop watching him jerk it off until he bust.:francis: Did I read this right that this all happened in 2002? So you come out 15 years later? Gtfoh. Society bugs me. If some weird CAC girl starts rubbing her p*ssy in front of me and I don't wanna see it, I'm leaving, it wont "paralyze" me. And I'm def not watching until she cums. Overdramatic asses. :francis:
i might just stay and watch. And I'd tell my niccas over a Corona the next weekend :mjgrin:

Deez heaux see opportunity and grab it by the cojones

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I think he'll be able to rebound from this, he'll be out of the spot light for a while though. People are already like, he's a pervert not a predator. He didn't force himself on anyone, he didn't force anyone to watch, he didn't sabotage anyone's career if they didn't want to watch. Not saying what he did is right, just saying it's something he can come back from

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im only upset on the impact this will have on his future of stand up because he's changed my view of comedy. Yeah I only care about myself so what.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren't these two a part of Punk'd? :russ:

I am pretty sure they were both actresses, the blonde was in that legendary Jadakiss scene...:krs: