Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I never got this line of thinking. These are grown adults. Sittting there unrestrained watching a grown man take off his clothes and then jerk off to completion. They bare some responsibilities.

Nah man, unless CK asked them to his room for sex which he clearly didn't, and they walk in and he whips his dikk out that's sexual harassment, your also not a female so you have to imagine it as you partying with Mike Tyson, he tells you to come to his room, you think it's all cool I'm hanging with Tyson, you walk in and he whips his dikk out and starts jerking off lookin at you like :takedat::shaq:, I know you think you're tough in your mind, but in that situation you freeze and fear for your butthole. Bottom line is its 2017, if a woman hasn't confirmed that you gonna be banging, don't be pulling your dikk out in front of her, or do it and face the consequences :francis:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
i might just stay and watch. And I'd tell my niccas over a Corona the next weekend :mjgrin:

Deez heaux see opportunity and grab it by the cojones

I would probably whip my phone out, record it, then send that shyt out in a group chat like, “I’m bouta eat, my nikkas”

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man, unless CK asked them to his room for sex which he clearly didn't, and they walk in and he whips his dikk out that's sexual harassment, your also not a female so you have to imagine it as you partying with Mike Tyson, he tells you to come to his room, you think it's all cool I'm hanging with Tyson, you walk in and he whips his dikk out and starts jerking off lookin at you like :takedat::shaq:, I know you think you're tough in your mind, but in that situation you freeze and fear for your butthole. Bottom line is its 2017, if a woman hasn't confirmed that you gonna be banging, don't be pulling your dikk out in front of her, or do it and face the consequences :francis:

My sympathy stops at when he got undressed and started whacking off. The rest of the time it took for him to cum? I'm not giving these grown women a pass for not getting the hell out of dodge.

And this is not sexual harassment, it's sexual misconduct.

He is a pervert though.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
At least he admitted it, unlike nearly every other accused person. I think it was a smart move to fess up. It's honest. You gotta give him that.

Still, strange, strange behavior.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah it makes me wonder how someone can sit there through the whole thing and not do anything unless it takes him seconds to nut.
Yea it just makes no sense to me. They even say they sat there laughing and shyt. If u can laugh u can also get tf up and walk out. The assault has already taken place once he's gotten nude without u asking. U don't have to watch him sit and then start jerking and then watch him buds before u leave. If this shyt was in a movie the whole audience would be like "why the hell are y'all still there watching? :dahell:"

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Actually if you read the account some of them have been telling folks for over a decade. Think about that. It takes a major Hollywood scandal for people to believe folks who have been talking for years. And the length of time it takes most people to come forward about sexual abuse or assault is 22 years. The reactions here show why.

You’re response has nothing to do with my comment. I just acknowledged that these allegations have been out for a while and are only being brought back out again due to the current Hollywood backlash. Hence why I asked what is the next old story.

Hell I believed them the first time so I haven’t supported him since.