Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I don't really give a shyt tbh. Not like he raped em. He's still funny so I'll listen to his shyt still. And these women saying they were "paralyzed" lmao. As if they were so traumatized by a penis they just couldn't stop watching him jerk it off until he bust.:francis: Did I read this right that this all happened in 2002? So you come out 15 years later? Gtfoh. Society bugs me. If some weird CAC girl starts rubbing her p*ssy in front of me and I don't wanna see it, I'm leaving, it wont "paralyze" me. And I'm def not watching until she cums. Overdramatic asses. :francis:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I mean it’s weird as fukk to pull out and jack in front of a woman outta nowhere, but Louis had stories out about him years ago...

I’m just wondering what the next old ass story is gonna get passed around as new next...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
aint that some shyt muthafukkas in the mental hospitals be doing?
:deadmanny:

that some old school New York City subway on the train after midnight shyt!
:deadmanny:

more i think about that shyt, there wasnt no man there to slap the shyt out this muthafukka?

probably some reptile in the corner with a cup of coffee giggling and shyt. thinkin the shyt was funny.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I don't really give a shyt tbh. Not like he raped em. He's still funny so I'll listen to his shyt still. And these women saying they were "paralyzed" lmao. As if they were so traumatized by a penis they just couldn't stop watching him jerk it off until he bust.:francis: Did I read this right that this all happened in 2002? So you come out 15 years later? Gtfoh. Society bugs me. If some weird CAC girl starts rubbing her p*ssy in front of me and I don't wanna see it, I'm leaving, it wont "paralyze" me. And I'm def not watching until she cums. Overdramatic asses. :francis:

I mean it’s weird as fukk to pull out and jack in front of a woman outta nowhere, but Louis had stories out about him years ago...

I’m just wondering what the next old ass story is gonna get passed around as new next...

Actually if you read the account some of them have been telling folks for over a decade. Think about that. It takes a major Hollywood scandal for people to believe folks who have been talking for years. And the length of time it takes most people to come forward about sexual abuse or assault is 22 years. The reactions here show why.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Let’s keep it a buck though

Louis CK been saying he jerk off when and where ever. Ain’t like he made it a huge secret.
mTca0yX.gif

:hubie:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Shock and power. I was in the passenger seat of my friend's car and this guy pulled up and raised his hips to show me his dikk. It took me a full 30 seconds to react because I was so shocked to see that. Add in the power element, where someone who is a big name is doing this, and you feel kinda stuck to the ground, not sure what to do.

:why: that cant be the first time,that happened. Didn't you tell his ass that is harassment?