Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

Daps
Here is my guess as to why he fessed up.

He fessed up because there are way more than 5 women he did this to. He didn't want a Cosby snowball effect so he fessed up to protect himself from or discourage any possible future accusations.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
He should disappear from public eye and then come back years later in a Tarantino flick. He can say ****** til he’s blue in the face

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I never got this line of thinking. These are grown adults. Sittting there unrestrained watching a grown man take off his clothes and then jerk off to completion. They bare some responsibilities.
This is my stance on it. It’s creepy as fukk, but it’s not a crime at all. Willingly went to his room, were asked and didn’t say no to a guy when he said asked if he can whip his dikk out, and sat there “laughing” thru the whole thing with no objection til he busted a nut. I couldn’t give less of a fukk about a situation like that. And it’s not remotely sexual assault.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is my stance on it. It’s creepy as fukk, but it’s not a crime at all. Willingly went to his room, were asked and didn’t say no to a guy when he said asked if he can whip his dikk out, and sat there “laughing” thru the whole thing with no objection til he busted a nut. I couldn’t give less of a fukk about a situation like that. And it’s not remotely sexual assault.
It's indecent exposure at the least and in his case he's a man of influence and there's a pressure there for the victims to comply with his request. They may feel coerced into something they don't want to be a part of for fear of the consequences of refusing him.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
It's indecent exposure at the least and in his case he's a man of influence and there's a pressure there for the victims to comply with his request. They may feel coerced into something they don't want to be a part of for fear of the consequences of refusing him.
The stories in the article? Absolutely not. He asked. They didn’t say no. And the ones who did say no he didn’t beat off in front of.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The stories in the article? Absolutely not. He asked. They didn’t say no. And the ones who did say no he didn’t beat off in front of.
He's a writer on the Chris Rock show and he requested a person working there watch him get his rocks off. That's a power and influence dynamic at play. How does she know for certain she can say no and not be retaliated against? There's nothing innocent about this. There's a pressure to comply just off his status in comparison to theirs.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He's a writer on the Chris Rock show and he requested a person working there watch him get his rocks off. That's a power and influence dynamic at play. How does she know for certain she can say no and not be retaliated against? There's nothing innocent about this. There's a pressure to comply just off his status in comparison to theirs.
She’s a grown woman. She went along with it. How is that indecent exposure, or any crime? Creepy isn’t illegal. I couldn’t care less if a guy asks a woman if he can beat off and she says yes

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Lmfao

Bro gtfo

If women get the chance to make a decision on this after the fact every guy is fukked.

So you never spit game to get a girl to fukk and kept it moving afterwsrds ? You know a chic sitting there mad as fukk she fell for it and you're opening a can of worms of allowing women to go get your in trouble because they didnt like the outcome. The CK got consent , end of story

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

So what? She doesn't, if she doesn't wanna see it she should leave not balls up once she got her paper. fukk is this. It wasn't even at work they were in a personal atmosphere...

I hear what you're saying but I don't see anything monstrous ...