Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Barring that he actually quits comedy behind this...he's going to do a joke/bit about it...and it's probably going to be hilarious :russ:

tossin1.gif

Like when Bill Cosby told the lady at his show who was headed to the bathroom to watch her drink :laugh:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While at the same time caping for Woody Allen....

And I was big on his work but THAT BULLshyt had me heated. The nerve. The muthafukkin' nerve.
Maaaaan, y'all for real? Ok, so he woops in and capes for Dunham with counseling. Defends Allen. But with Cosby, he wants to take a cot damn stand?
Next exposure gotta be him. Then again, he might get the Casey Affleck treatment and no one will mention it for real but they should.

Judd is anti Woody,

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/25/judd-apatow-saddened-starlets-still-work-with-woody-allen/

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's Anti Woody Allen now. It wasn't until a bunch of people called him out as a hypocrite and Dylan Farrow wrote an OP-ED about the abuse his sister suffered that he changed his too.

Before that Apatow was constantly citing Allen as one of his idols, praising his movies on twitter, talking about how he wanted to work with him. He tried to brush off the difference in response to Cosby and Allen as being about the sheer number of people that Cosby had abused, as if the allegations against Allen haven't been around for decades.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk where u read blame in my post but ok. I'm just saying they outnumbered him and were free to leave whenever they wanted but waited til the dude nutted. That will NEVER make sense to me.
Yeah it makes me wonder how someone can sit there through the whole thing and not do anything unless it takes him seconds to nut.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh don't blame the victims of sexual assault, they shouldn't be placed in that situation in the first place

I never got this line of thinking. These are grown adults. Sittting there unrestrained watching a grown man take off his clothes and then jerk off to completion. They bare some responsibilities.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled.
:laff::laff::laff:

Comedy GOLD right there. :pachaha:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yeah it makes me wonder how someone can sit there through the whole thing and not do anything unless it takes him seconds to nut.

I never got this line of thinking. These are grown adults. Sittting there unrestrained watching a grown man take off his clothes and then jerk off to completion. They bare some responsibilities.

Shock and power. I was in the passenger seat of my friend's car and this guy pulled up and raised his hips to show me his dikk. It took me a full 30 seconds to react because I was so shocked to see that. Add in the power element, where someone who is a big name is doing this, and you feel kinda stuck to the ground, not sure what to do.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just remembered he is an EP on Baskets on FX. fukk I hope they just remove him and let the show ride