Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I shouldn't speculate on people's levels of trauma... but i definitely believe most people overhype their traumas. how is Louis CK beating off in front of you traumatic as a comedian? I'm not sticking up for it, and i don't care that they exposed him... no pun... i just don't wanna hear about the mental anguish. if anything it sounds pretty damn hilarious and great material for the stage. awkward, uncomfortable, and funny as shyt.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
seriously though, in 2017 I believe about 25% of people are being real and sincere. I believe the rest are over the top bullshyt artists out to protect their own brand/rep and collect pity likes.

cynical view of the world, but these are cynical times. if anything like this happened to me, I'd probably look for any opportunity to monetize it/further my career as well.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Picturing an old pasty flabby and sick guy beating his meat... Yeah pretty traumatic. I hope he never finds work again that is some degenerate straight bizzaro world stuff.
knowutimsayin
:russ:

this shyt used to happen to people in the subway all the time.

thats some deranged shyt right there i dont give a fukk who you are!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
but you'll probably see magazine covers and shyt with Louie next to Weinstein and Spacey like him jacking his dikk is on par. i don't know, hard to sympathize with dirtbags of any level, but it's pretty unfair and idiots online are such sensationalists these days, they won't even attempt to see the difference.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shouldn't speculate on people's levels of trauma... but i definitely believe most people overhype their traumas. how is Louis CK beating off in front of you traumatic as a comedian? I'm not sticking up for it, and i don't care that they exposed him... no pun... i just don't wanna hear about the mental anguish. if anything it sounds pretty damn hilarious and great material for the stage. awkward, uncomfortable, and funny as shyt.
Funny does not work that way. It is more in hindsight that you find the funny from the situation. Plus you change things to make It funny.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that's basically what I'm saying. as a comedian, you see shyt that's out of the ordinary and you immediately think about how you can spin that into a bit. if some dude waved their dikk at you, no matter how you felt in that moment - scared, offended, appauled, etc, you should be able to eventually turn that into a good stage bit

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's basically what I'm saying. as a comedian, you see shyt that's out of the ordinary and you immediately think about how you can spin that into a bit. if some dude waved their dikk at you, no matter how you felt in that moment - scared, offended, appauled, etc, you should be able to eventually turn that into a good stage bit
Louie will. Them other chicks are not good comdiens.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you're saying rape and pedophilia should be the standard now for facing consequences for inappropriate sexual behavior? That's really setting the bar high and it leaves a lot of room for other things. Are you saying everyone should just forget about it and carry on business as usual? From a business standpoint, what kind of message does that send about how these networks view the people who have to work with these sickos? It's not a good look.
No I'm saying we live in an outrage culture where even things that aren't that big of a deal are blown up to be an abomination. Companies always run from controversy. Like how Billy Bush got fired from his job just for being on the bus talking to someone who boasted about sexual assault.

The guy beat off in front of a few adult women. It was inappropriate behavior but honestly was it that harmful? Now he's in the same company as rapist and pedophiles?

On top of that he was asking to do it. I get that there's some pressure for the women in these cases to sit there and watch him but as a human male if he wants to sexually do something like that what else is he supposed to do? Are we saying because he's a celeb he can never be sexually involved with women because if he ask them he's evil?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Kate McKinnon is hit or miss. I cringe at half her shyt and her role in Ghostbusters should win a Razzie lifetime achievement award

plenty of women are funny... just a small percentage of em. i found the chick who hosted last night's monologue funny